*Talon Black's Past*

5 Years Old:

"No, dad! Stop!" The little boy cried. That just made the punishment even worse. His father hated the filthy, little boy. He blamed him for his mother leaving him. His mother constantly cheated on his father.

He's father cackled, pleased that his hurting. He smiled down at him, then drew out a thick, sharp knife. The boy cried out in agony when his father carved into his back.

8 Years Old:

His father smiled sweetly to the couple at the door. "Ah, yes, you must be my helpers. Come in, and we shall have a few drinks." As it turns out, that was another long, pain filled night.

His father and his nice friends abused him. All because his little slip up. Dropping a glass cup, oh the pain that caused. But, sadly, that's what they used to punish him.

Repeatedly kicking his side, stabbing him with the glass.

'Who would ever love Talon Black?' The thought, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

16 Years Old:

Talon has started to change. His stronger, tougher,and mute. He officially stopped talking at age 11. Also known as, quite.

People started to see him as a bad boy. When you see his attitude, even looks, it all screams, 'Stay away.'

His been seen smoking, anywhere he can. He has tattoos, one on his arm that pops out.

He has one best friend. That's all. Angel, his emo looks and ways. Girls, and boys swoon all over them. That's what they see, just a attractive guy.

Angel knows everything about Talon. Once he found him he took him in, cared for him, feed him, and a friendship built up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, its~" he heard from sweet soft voice, when he slammed the door open.