*Chapter 3*

Erica's POV:

Sketching is everything to me. If I ever need someone, but there's no one, I pour my heart out just by a pencil and paper.

Anything I want to put out there, I can. No one to judge me.

My Aunt Mia and Uncle Garrett loved the breakfast. We each had five pieces of bacon, two fried eggs, two French toasts, three chocolate chip pancakes, and a drink.

They ate their share pretty quickly. While I took awhile savoring the taste.

"Bye Aunt Mia, Uncle Garrett. I love you guys!!" I took off before they could reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talon's POV:

I quietly sat on the couch listening to Angel talk away. Nodding my head every now and then.

"Oh and~ Talon? Are you even listening?" Angel spoke, snapping him out of his daze.

I nodded my head as a yes. I really wasn't paying attention. My mind keep drifting to Erica. Black hair, bright blue eyes. She reminded me of my drawing I sketched.

'I'm sorry bro. I'm just stressed out. My father is back in my mind, I hate what he did to me.' I wrote down for him too see.

"I understand. What time you thinking of?"

'The day when it all started. It wasn't my fault my mother left. She's just some slut. Takes after her mother and father.' I wrote down.

Currently, we were sitting in our new apartment. Two bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. The price was actually pretty good for a place like these.

There was one thing I disliked. That was the school. The size, and the teachers. Well, and all the girls swooning over me and Angel.

Most of them sluts, but even some guys were over me. But I choose to ignore it all.

That's the thing though. Erica was not a slut, you could tell she wasn't. I had all my classes with her. Not that I don't like her though.

I just can never love someone. My 'Father' would hurt her. I don't want that. He said no one could ever love me. Why would he say that?

Flashback:

"I never even loved you! I just used you, so fuck off!"

"No! I will not allow you to leave me!" Father screamed back. I was three years old, then.

"I am to leaving you! I love him! Your just some man~" you could hear the slap from upstairs.

I peaked out behind the wall, and Mother was on the floor crying.

Not knowing what to do, I shielded my mothers body the best I could. While she had the chance, she shoved me away and ran out the door.

"You little disgrace! Your the reason she left me!" SLAP, "You are a disgrace to me! Who could ever love you?!" He kicked and slapped me repeatedly.

End of Flashback:

Ever since then, I gave up. Bad Boys should have their first kiss already, be sleeping with tons if girls. Well, I haven't. I don't plan on it anytime soon either.

Life isn't all fun and games. Do me a favor. Never grow up. You'll hate it.

I still remember mothers voice in my mind. When she loved and cared for me. She would bring me out to eat, bring me to the park.

'Love. Live. Laugh.' Her voice rang in my mind.

I give up. Ignoring Angel calling my name, I grabbed my lighter and cigarettes. Heading outside I quickly lit one and inhaled the smoke.

Exhaling the smoke, I started to calm done. "Dude, you need stop smoking!" Angel screamed. I puffed smoke into his face making him cough, and get mad.

"You okay?" He softly asked. Shaking my head I tossed the cigarette away. Finding a piece of paper I wrote, 'No, let's go out to the eat. I need to calm down.'

Nodding his head, we started to head to the car. "Wait! I forgot the car keys!" Angel yelled running back. Shaking my head, I laughed.

Once in the car, we decided to go to McDonalds, don't judge! I ordered a twenty piece chicken nugget. While Angel got a quarter pounder. Both of us got large fries.

Sadly, the peace and quiet was disturbed by Angel blabbing about His new crush.

Something about another emo, or something like that. Being the sneaky person I am, I stole half of his fries. "Did you just? Eh, you bite. You keep them. Werdio."

'Let's go home now. I'm tired.' I wrote down on a napkin. "Ya, I agree. I'm sleepy. Leggo, crazy person."

We arrived home about 10 minutes later. Flopping down in bed, I feel into a deep sleep.