*Chapter 4*

Erica's POV:

       I groggily woke up to my alarm going off. Reaching my hand over, I throw it at the wall. Mother wasn't home, she's going to be gone for a month.

        Smiling, I jumped out of bed going to take a relaxing hot bath. Filling the tub up with bubbles I got undressed and slid in.

       I woke up in the bath hearing talking from downstairs. 'Mom shouldn't be home yet?' Wrapping a towel around me I walked down stairs and see Angel, Talon, and some older guy holding a gun.

        I screamed loudly, and they looked up shocked, and alarmed. I quickly ran up the stairs to my room.

       "Erica? Its okay, your mom sent these two boys to watch over you." I remember that voice. "PaPa!" I screamed lounging my self out of the door to his arms.

       Stuffing my face in his neck I calmed down. I realized that he had a toy water gun.

        "Now, I would love to talk. But go get some clothes on." He said softly.

I grabbed a over sized shirt and shorts. Throwing my hair up in a messy bun, I started to head downstairs to the living room.

        "Hi?" I asked nervously. "So before I explain, you should sit down," Grams said mentioning to the seat in front if him. I sit down worriedly.

        He laughed after awhile showing me a picture, (picture above,) I laughed back saying 'RAWR!' He then explained what was going on.

        "So as you know, Angel and Talon are here," he started off.

"Your mother decided to get you a roommate or two for awhile. So I choose Talon and Angel. They will be staying in the guestroom."

        I agreed reluctantly, after awhile he left. "Angel, Talon. I'll show you the guest room, so come on." I awkwardly showed them their room and around the house.

        It was now 12:00 at night. I was heading down stairs to get a snack.

"Oh my goodness! You scared me angle!" I whispered yelled.

There, in all his glory, was a shirt-less Angel eating all my precious food.

      And when I mean precious, I in an everything. "Well, perfect timing, I needed to talk to you." He replied. I nodded my head while sitting at the stole across from him.

        "I'm sorry if me and Talon bother you being here, but I'm happy that we are here. I've wanted to ask you a favor."

        'Ya, now i'm scared. Very scared.' I thought. "Sure go ahead." "Alright. Talon has been acting strange. Well, ever since he first meet you. So, I was wondering, could we all be friends? You seem like a sweet girl."

        "Yes, of course! Yay!" I said smiling big, "Now, hand over some of that food, mister."

        After a while of talking, Talon sat down beside me smiling away. "Talon. I have a question." I said facing Talon. He nodded his turning to look at me.

        "These may be offensive, but can I call you Tally? Please?" I asked hopefully. He laughed softly while writing something down. 'Ya, of course! Were friends now right? :D' he wrote down.

        We all got to know either, and I was happy about it. "Alright guys! I'm tired. Making me stay up tell four in the morning. Wow." I said yawning.

"Night Erica, sweet dreams." Angle said heading upstairs. I looked over and Talon wasn't there.

        I walked up to my room and giggled. Talon was asleep on my floor. I lifted his head and it a pillow over it, and covered his body up. I kissed his forehead, whispering a goodnight, he smiled softly.