*Chapter 1*

Angel above

Erica White's POV:

Bright light, birds chirping, yummy smell of food. Typically the begging of story's right? Well, not for me.

"Erica! Get your lazy ass up and cook my breakfast! Now!" Rebecca, her mother, screamed from downstairs.

Hurriedly, not wanting to be punished, I quickly jumped out of the bed. Taking a quick, bone-chilling cold shower, I throw on some clothes that looked the cleanest and took off to the kitchen.

Rebecca was sitting at the counter waiting impatiently for her food. I mumbled a quick sorry before I quickly make some eggs, toast, bacon, and some juice on the side.

Once I give it to her, I sprinted off to the door, after grabbing my backpack and phone, once I was half way out, "Erica White, have a good day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I arrived at school, I make my way to my locker, trying to be unseen. Grabbing all of my books I need for the day out of my locker, I take of to class.

~Schedule:
First: Science
Second: English
Third: Reading
Fourth: Math
Fifth: Lunch
Sixth: Homeroom
Seventh: Art
Eighth: History~

'Finally,' I thought. Math was my favorite class. I had all A's in this class, so really I didn't have much to do. When I made it to class, I noticed I was the first one there.

"Hi, Erica! How's your day so far?" Ms. Candy asked when I walked in. "So far, so good. How's your day Ms. Candy?" I asked. "Oh its been~" she was cut off when students stormed into class.

Half way through the class, Ms. Candy asked me a question. I winced when everyone turned to stare at me.

"Erica, can you tell me the answer to:7-5÷5=?" "Yes it's~" I said, then winced when the door slammed open.

The new Bad Boy walked in. He stepped up to the desk, and did some sign language thing, and she replied back by speaking.

Talon Black. "Erica raise your hand." I slowly raised my hand shyly. Ms. Candy pointed to me saying something to them.

Talon nodded. Once he made it to me, he quietly slipped into his chair, and gave me half smile and a wave.

'These is gonna be be a long day' I thought.