New Years Party.

"Come on Lexy you know I am not a party animal." I whined.

"Would you cut it out. Honestly I don't care just... loosen up." Lexy said frustrated.

It was 2015 new years eve. I wanted to do what I always did just stayed home and watch the times square ball drop. But as you can see my stubborn sister Alexis refuses to allow me to stay home.

I let out a long sigh and finally say, "I'll go but you are paying for the drinks." Lexy let's out a little chuckle as she nods her head. We are going to some party downtown New York.

"Okay for one you cannot just get a drink from any guy okay?" She say concerned. I stare at her with a confused yet straight face.

"Um... and why is that?" I asked confused. She let a long groan.

"Kaylee those guys will drug you then they will rape you or worse!" She says as she shakes the image out of her head. I think about all the possibilities that could happen. Then my breathing got heavy. Lexy pulled over and looked at me.

"Kay you are going to have to get over this fear of parties." She said with a little laughter in her voice.

"It's not funny Lexy. And I am not scared of partying... I just don't like to party." I said in a reassuring voice.

~

We finally arrived at the party after 30 minutes. It was huge! But it was loud as all get out. My sister was wearing high heals but I was wearing flats. And we both know who will be the first to say 'my feet hurt'.

"Ready?!" Lexy yells at me.

"Freddy...Where?!" I panicked with worry. Lexy laughed at me until she saw my serious face.

"I said are you ready to go in here?" She yelled as a chuckle escaped her lips. I nodded and faked a smile but in all reality I was scared as all get out. I have never partied.... like ever. It wasn't my thing.

We finally get inside the party. But this isn't your usual party it was packed with celebrities, models, and Hot guys. I get one drink and... boom. I went crazy. I got another and another and another. Soon I was as drunk as I could be. I have no idea where I was going but I bumped into a really buff scary looking guy. I frowned for a second then I spoke.

"Hey watch... where you are going!" I shout nearly falling. He catches me as soon as I fall.

"Ms. I call for no trouble-"

"Are you always this huge?" I said interrupting him. He guffaws for a moment then he replies.

"Ma'am I am always this huge. But could you stop drooling on me?" We both looked down and that wasn't drool. I accidently peed on his shoes. My face turned a faint pink. He didn't look so amused by the action though.

"What the hell woman?! You just ruined my-" Lexy hurries over seeing I am in trouble. Her eyes dart to me angrily. After it seemed like hours of her staring at me she gives the buff guy a puppy eyed look.

"Sir I am so sorry. My sister is just well as we can both see very drunk." He looks at her with annoyance in his eyes.

"Well no fucking kidding." He says then he storms off to somewhere. Lexy gives me a 'I am going to kill you' look.

"Kay how on earth do you manage to pee on someone without knowing- you know what never mind don't answer that question." She says with a very irritated expression on her face. We turn to leave but the buff man is back this time he looks more pissed than before.

"I will send you the bill." He says as he gives Lexy a paper. But my stomach was turning and I felt like crap at this moment. I was too dizzy to see what they were doing at this point. My eye sight faded to black and I fell into a deep sleep.

~

I wake up to banging and loud noises. I rub my eyes to try to clear my vision. Then all of a sudden a Huge headache smacks me in the face. I run to the bathroom and puke everywhere. Lexy walks in leaning on the door.

"Finally up?" She says sarcastically. I completely ignored her existence at this point because I was puking my brains out. "Are you okay?" She says in a more worried tone. When I finally finish I tell her to go get me a glass of water 2 pills of alieve and stop making all the noise she was making before. I lay on my bed and take the pills.

"So we owe that 'buff' guy some serious money." She says in a very bothered voice. I ponder on the very random comment she just made.

"We owe a 'buff' guy?" I say as my eyebrows frown. She lets out a long sigh and finally speaks.

"You know the guy you peed on?" She says with question in her voice. I look at her and cock my head then I finally remember.

"I peed on him?!" I said as it all clicked in my brain. She nods giving me a small piece of paper. I look at the paper in confusion.

"What is this?" I finally say in a clam voice.

"His number, apparently the shoes that you peed on are worth 1,000 dollars and we owe him every cent." She explained with a very sad expression on her face. I gasp with many emotions going through me. It all shot out.

"This is exactly why I don't go to parties. Because stupid things like this happen!" I yell rolling my eyes in anger. I see the anger grow in her eyes.

"Do NOT yell at me for your doing." She cries then storms out of the room. I face palm myself for one being mean to my sister, and for peeing on some guys shoes. And the more I think about it I got really embarrassed. Now all I could think about is 'I owe a guy I barely know 1,000 dollars- scratch that I don't know at all'.