Extra #2

Charlie Lyons POV

~

I walked to my office still tired from last night (if you know what I mean). We have a couple of weeks before the wedding and Kaylee request- no she demands that I have a best man so for my best man I am going to choose Brad.

"Hey Brad." I said starting the conversation as I played with the swirly part of telephone.

"Hey Charlie what's up?" He asked sounding a bit out of breathe.

"Uhm... what are you doing?" I asked hoping he wasn't doing what I thought he was doing.

"Chill Charlie I am not having sex I went for a jog." I sighed in relief. Thank. God.

"Great. I need you to do me a favor. Will you be my best man?" I heard I gasp from the line.

"Uhm... Charlie I would be honored to be your best man." I knew Kaylee would be happy to hear that.

"Okay thank you so much." Brad gasped again and he was staring to piss me off. "What?" I asked with annoyance in my voice.

"Well... you have become more... sweet. You made a sweet spot for Mason and Kaylee. I am.... actually happy for this side of you." I rolled my eyes in denial.

"Oh shut the fuck." He laughed and I hung up.

I sat at my desk in thought. I had created a sweet spot for Kaylee and Mason. But I was greatfull, because of them I wasn't a cold hearted bastard anymore. Honestly I didn't like Kaylee when we first met. I thought she was just peeing on my shoe to be a straight up bitch because I might had broken one of her friends hearts and that was her pay back.

But I learned to love her. She is.... the best person I had ever met. She is the best thing that has happened to me.

~

Kaylee Dallas POV

"Welcome to the spa how may I help you?" I greeted a client who just came in. They ignored me and sat down, it was some cranky old lady who hated me .

I got a text from Charlie saying 'I love you babe' I smiled as I reread the text over and over again. God I really loved him.

Ever since we got engaged Charlie has been sending me cute text messages, flowers, cards, and other things.... like food. A memory came to my mind of when we first met. I had always admired him, from his muscles to his kind of mean personalty.

But deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down he is the sweetest person ever. And that's why I love him. And from the moment he was mean to me I was intrigued by him. It was like I had a guys point of view , the more he pushed me away the more I wanted him. And I am really glad I had that in me because.... I have no idea where I would be without him.

"Excuse me miss?" I looked and gigged while the lady looked at me like I was crazy. I looked in her arms to see a 12 dozen roses. I smiled and thanked God I had Charlie.

A/N Alright guys.

That.

Is.

It.

No more for Perfect Match it is over. I am excited for 'Forbidden Candy' though. And I really hope you all go and read 'The Royal Treatment'. That is all bye loves and thank you for reading! XOXO!

THE END!