Knowing The Truth

Thankfully we got out before check out was over. Now we are in the car and I am driving. It was a struggle to get Charlie to let me drive. But he finally gave in because I threatened some of out nightly activities. And sadly Rose has decided to ride with us. Charlie is sleep so it's just Rose and I...sitting in an awkward silence.

"Sooo...." She finally broke the silence. "Did you enjoy the wedding?" I looked at her through the rear view mirror. And focused my attention back to the rode.

"Yes, I enjoyed myself. Getting to meet all of Charlie's family and friends it was..... nice." Rose looked pretty impressed by my response and left me alone for some time. A couple of hours later we stopped for gas and she insisted that she gets to drive so I could sleep. I was too tired to say no so I let her drive.

~

We finally made it back to L.A safe and sound. The trip wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The car pulled up to my apartment and Charlie got out to open the door for me. I got out and got my suite cases and turned to Charlie and kissed his cheek.

"I am picking you up tomorrow for a meeting we have." I frowned not knowing we had a meeting.

"Um... okay what time?" I asked taking out my phone and putting the meeting in my phone. He took my phone out my hand and turned it off.

"I will call you when I am ready for you. Bye Kaylee." He said handing me my phone. I squinted my eyes and shrugged it off.

I entered the apartment and was forced into a huge hug by my sister. She quickly took my suit cases and put them in my room and dragged me to the couch.

"How was the trip? Was the wedding beautiful? Did you two have sex?" I blushed at the last question. I covered my cheeks with my hair and nodded. A squeal could be heard miles away from my sister.

"How was it?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers like a little kid. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"Lexy shut up. We are not talking about this." I said playfully throwing a pillow at her. She giggled and went to the kitchen to cook some food.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked looking through the fridge for food. She looked up at me and frowned. "We need to go to the store, there is no food here." She stated grabbing her purse and gesturing for me to get up out of the car.

I sighed and got my purse and headed out of the door.

~

The car ride was silent, but not an awkward silence a calm thoughtful silence. When we entered the store Christmas songs were playing which I didn't understand why because it was November. I looked at my sister and she looked at me and both nodded. Which indicated we split in the store look for coupons on our phone and get as much as we can for a cheap price. We would meet up at the same spot when we were done.

As I walked down the diary isle I spotted something really odd. I gasped and grabbed a carton of milk after another. The milk was 25 cents each, so I got 4. When I was done I walked to our meeting spot to see my sister arguing with some woman over some sort of food. When I came near I sadly was met with a upset Dina and a upset Lexy.

"Whoa guys what is going on?" I interrupted and both of them gave me deadly death stares.

"Kaylee? You know her?" Dina asked crossing her arms across her chest. I nodded and tilted my head at her comment.