Your Mine

I spent the night with Charlie, and we had a lot of fun. But we didn't do anything sexual. We just laid in bed, drank some wine and learned more about each other. I did think it was going to go the other way around. Like we were going to get lost in each other but I was completely wrong.

I woke up to a bright shining sun staring down on me. I tried to get free and noticed I couldn't move. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room either. I looked up to see Charlie softly snoring away. I hesitated for some time then finally got free from his strong grip. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. After a few minutes my phone rang, and my sister was calling.

"Hey." I said holding the phone with my shoulder as I cooked.

"Oh my goodness hi! How was last night? It is obvious you stayed the night so how was it? Did you two have sex?" My sister was like this 24/7 when it came to men I got close to.

"No, and I am glad. As much as I thought we were I really enjoy just talking to him he is just.... that kind of guy." I said sitting down to wait for the food in the oven.

"Yeah that is understandable. But are you sure you like him?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"You know something I learned Lexy? If you have feelings for someone, nothing else in the world matters, And... nothing else matters." I said as I went back to the oven to check on the food.

"Alright well love you and see you later?" I answered with a yes and she hung up. I turned to put the food on the table and Charlie was standing there staring down at me. I smiled at him and gestured for him to sit and eat.

"What is this?" Charlie asked as he took a bit. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It is breakfast casserole. You like it?"

"Yeah it's new I usually have waffles and bacon." He said with a shrug and took another bit. I took my seat on the opposite side of the table. I started to eat my breakfast when Charlie spoke.

"So you thought we were going to get lost in each other?" He asked with a smirk. "You know your mine and I am yours...our hearts, souls, and bodies." I could already feel my cheeks flushing. I tried to cover my hair over my blushing but that didn't help me out because he started pointing it out and making fun of me.

"So what are you going to do about your full PAYING job?" He asked as he bit down on his food again. My mind exploded I completely forgot about my job. My mind was completely on the business I was opening. I might as well quit right.

"Fuck!" I swore out loud. Charlie looked at me like he just seen a ghost.

"Y-You just swore.... OUT LOUD!" He said bursting into laughter. I payed him no attention and ran straight to his room and grabbed my keys and my clothes and my phone. And ran out the door yelling 'Charlie I have to go I will see you later okay?'

~

As I walked into the building it was quiet I went to my desk to clean it out and when I turned around to leave I was met with none other than Dina. She was smiling like she was getting married for the first time, when everyone knows she was married like 15 times but I ain't saying nothing about it.

"Kaylee, my boo, my best friend, my.... co-worker." She said wrapping an arm around me.
"Why are you packing up so quickly?" She looked at me with a frown.

"I am making my own business." I said placing the box down and removing her arm from my shoulder. "Is Crissor here?" I asked picking up my box. She nodded and pointed to his office. I brushed past her and knocked on my bosses door.

"Who is it?" He called from behind the door. I took a deep breath and entered his office.

"Hey Crissor....." I said as I looked at the office one last time. "I think it would be best if I...... I quite." I said looking down at my feet. I was hoping he would just let me go free and not say anything to me. But Crissor was like a father to me ever since I started working here at 21. I have been working here for 4 years and I knew he would miss me but I don't think he knew how much I would miss him.

"Your leaving?" He asked looking up from his computer. I nodded and smile.

"An opportunity has shown itself so I am going to take it." Crissor stood up and hugged me.

"Well Kaylee I will miss you dearly. You know you were the daughter I never had." He said dramatically wiping a fake tear from his eye. We shared one lady hug and I left the room knowing I had done the right thing. As I walked to my car there was a tall brunette leaning on my car texting away with two suitcases.

"Excuse me can you get off of my car?" I said as I walked near her. She looked up at me me and her face brightened up.

"You must be Kaylee." She said with a huge smile. I frowned and thought how did she know who I was? I had never seen her a day in my life.

"Who's asking?" I said a bit rude as I crossed my arms. She let out a snort.

"I am Rose. Rose King." She held out her hand for my shake but I just stared at it. She awkwardly took her hand back. "Well Charlie told me you were a feisty one." Now I was scared that she was stalking me.

"How do you know Charlie?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh he is an really old friend of mine and I will be staying with him." The thought of some other girl staying with Charlie made my blood boil.

"So why are you here?" I asked rudely because now I was pissed off. She stared at me then answered.

"Well you were supposed to take me to his house whore." She said raising an eyebrow with a smirk on her face.