The Happily Ever After

Kaylee Dallas's POV

~

After Rose came back last night and her and Charlie got into it I was so tired. I was overwhelmed with joy as well because of the baby. Lexy decided to stay with me and once again she kicked out Charlie and she and I slept together.

"Kaylee are you happy?" I turned to looked at Lexy who was scrolling through Twitter.

"About the baby?" I asked and Lexy nodded still giving her undivided attention to her phone. "Yes a bit scared but I half way raised you didn't I?" Lexy let out a little chuckle as I did the same.

"Kaylee don't get mad...... But I think I love Stephan." I looked at her with widen eyes. I wasn't mad but it just took me by surprise. "Kay say something." I shook my head out of thought and smiled.

"I am sorry. I am happy for you Lexy you just took me by surprise." She nodded in understand meant. She went back to her phone and I drifted to sleep. But soon enough Lexy tapped me again.

"Kaylee?" I flipped over to face her and let her know my attention was on her. "I think.... I want to have sex with him." I frowned at her.

"Like sex sex?" She giggled at me and I kept a straight face.

"Oh you were serious. Uhm... yeah. I really really really like him. And I think I am ready for him." I nodded and smiled. I was happy to see my sister had moved on from Scout. And I feel more comfortable when she is with Stephan.

"Well I am glad to see you moved on from Scout. And I am sure Stephan treats like a queen and I am more than positive he won't pressure you for sex." She nodded and cocked her head to the side.

"You think Scout and I had sex don't you?" I nodded slowly at her question.

"You two did right?" She shook her head no. We ended up talking all night about our lives.

~

A few months later.

"Okay Ms. Dallas please change into the dress we have here for you. When you are done please come back in and sit on the table." I smiled and nodded while the doctor was staring at my behind. Charlie scowled at him and for a second I swear he growled.

I chuckled and headed to the little room they had for me to change in. At the moment I am 4 months pregnant and my belly is getting bigger by the minute. Charlie is proud of my weight gain, he says that means his baby is growing. We had to hold off a couple of weeks to see the baby's sex but we finally decided it was time to go.

Charlie is more than confident that it is a boy. But honestly I don't care what the baby is because I an already in love with my little angel. I finished changing and left the changing room when I got in the room Charlie was sitting in the chair glaring at the doctor and the doctor was just ignoring him.

"Come sit over here Kaylee." The doctor was about to help me up but Charlie shot out of his chair and helped me up. When I changed I kept my pants on so when I pulled up the dress my panties wouldn't show. I pulled up my dress to only show my belly.

He applied the cold clear gel on my stomach to see where the baby is at. He rubbed it on my belly for a minute then looked at the machine. I saw my small baby on the screen and my eyes started to water I looked at Charlie who was smiling at the screen.

"So your baby looks more thank healthy." I wiped my face from tears and nodded at him. "Would you like to know the gender?" I nodded and he continued to rub the gel with white remote. He was finally done and looked at me and smiled.

"Ms. Dallas, Mr. Lyons. You are having a boy." I was now overwhelmed with joy. I cried like a big baby. And Charlie held my hand tight. The doctor smiled at me and stared at me for some time.

"Fuck off 'doc'." Once Charlie said that the doctor congratulated us and left. I went back to the changing room and changed when I got back Charlie was looking up baby names.

"I thought we agreed on Mason." I said getting my purse. Charlie smiled and looked up at me.

"I was actually looking up middle names." I nodded and opened the door.

"Are you coming?" He walked up to me and held the door for me. When we got in the car there was a comfortable silence.

I was just so excited for my baby boy. I could already imagine him running around the house. Or maybe playing with Muffin. I smiled and rubbed my stomach at the thought of my baby playing around.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we pulled into a parking lot.

"Well we are going on a date Kaylee." He opened the door and got out then opened my door and helped me out. The restaurant looked very nice.

"Wow Charlie you did a good job this looks amazing." We walked in and a lady starting staring at Charlie. I grabbed onto his hand tight and smiled at him. He looked at me and frowned then he smirked.

"Hello and welcome to Bashatee. How many?" I glared at her every time she looked at me.

"2 only thank you." She faked a smile and showed us to our table. Once we were settled down she made it more than clear that she was not going to be our waiter and I was more than happy about that.

"You got jelly." I turned my attention to Charlie and frowned.

"What are you talking about?" Charlie laughed and took my hand.

"Kaylee babe, I saw you get jealous." I scoffed at him. I wasn't going to bring up his jealous moment from earlier but now I am.

"Don't think for a second I forgot about you and the doctor. You even cussed at him." Charlie rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Hi, my name is Gracie and I will be your waiter. Can I start you all off on drinks?" I nodded as did Charlie.

"I will have coke and for the lady she will have water." I gaped at him and the waiter looked uncomfortable so I just nodded at her.

"So how has the spa been going?" Charlie asked as he got on his phone.

The spa opened a couple of weeks after I found out about my little angel. Business has been booming rapidly. We had to do a couple of updates on some stuff there but besides that everything looks great.

"It is still going gre-" I gasped when I watched Charlie get down on one knee. "Charlie what are you doing?" Charlie looked up at me and frowned.

"I am tying my shoe. What does it look like I am doing." I rolled my eyes at him. I was actually hoping he was going to propose.

"Don't do that to me Charlie." He laughed and pulled out a box.

"Okay for real will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I cried and got on my knees with him.

"Of course." I kissed and everyone around us clapped and cheered for us. I ignored them all and continued to kiss him.

"I love you Charlie." I said against his lips.

"I love you more Kaylee." He pulled away and smiled.

The End!

A/N Hey guy! Oh my goodness this is the end of everything. And I am excited to say the 2nd book will be coming out in a couple of weeks so stay tuned. The Perfect Match is done people. That's all for now XOXO!