Not Again!

After a couple of weeks I planned, worked hard to get the money, and got my investors.... which I chose Charlie. He has been somewhat nice to me and was all like 'For real you are my girl.' Every time he said that I would laugh but he looked pretty serious.

"So is it a deal or what Dallas?" He questions me. I act like I am thinking about the deal. "Come on Dallas I don't have time-."

"Fine I will do it." I say as I sign the paper. He looks at me with a smirk on his face. But then it is cut short by something behind me. I turn to see who it is and it no other than.... Lexy.

"Lexy.....?" I have so many emotions going through me right now so whatever her next step is it better be nice cause if it's not we all know which emotion I will chose.

"Oh how nice it is to see you again... Charlie but if you would excuse me my sister and I have some business to take care of." She says with a little gruff in her voice. He looks at me so I take quick action. I grab Charlie's hand and I look back at Lexy who at the moment is heated.

"Listen Lexy I have nothing to say to you unless you have something along the lines of 'I am sorry'. Then like I said before nothing to say to you." I stated squeezing Charlie's hand playfully. She just stared at me with a blank face. And I knew exactly what this meant.

"Not Again!" I scream. Charlie jumps from my sudden outburst and is complete shock. Lexy went around the house throwing things across the room if it was hanging it was torn, if it was just laying there it was destroyed.

She screamed "You know Kay I don't understand you. You kick me out of the house. Then you tell me when I have my shit together I can come back! Well bitch here I am in Charlie's house. To find out back at your apartment you changed the locks!"

"And I am aware of what I have done but I have done it for my safety along with yours." I say trying to use my calm voice to calm her down. She stares at me for sometime and then continues to throw things. She finally stopped and without a word she left. I walk over to Charlie sad while he looks at me like he just saw a ghost.

"So who is paying?" He interrogates me