Three Words... Eight Letters

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes to wake me up, but they felt swollen and the last thing I want to do is to make them even worst. I looked at my phone to see Charlie had called me over 10 times. I looked at the time and it was 11:05. I called him back and quickly remembered he was picking me up for a meeting with his manger and the ex-owner of the spa. All I was doing was signing my way into the spa.

"Hello?" I ran to the bathroom to get dressed while holding the phone with my shoulder.

"I have been waiting for 30 minutes Kaylee please hurry up." He sounded calmer than usual, and I liked it.

"Alright I am heading out in like 3 minutes." I hung up and hurried and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and gladly it fell perfectly into place. I tried my best to cover the puffiness on my eyes. I walked into my sisters room and looked in her room to see she wasn't there.

I walked outside to see Charlie sitting in the car sleep. I wondered to myself did I take that long that he went to sleep? I snuck into the car without him noticing. I got close to his ear and whispered.

"Hey sexy thang." He smirked and snored some more. I thought that would wake him up but I was sadly mistaken. "CHARLIE!" I screamed this time more confident I would wake him. He jumped in horror while I was dying beside him.  He scowled at me and I reached over him and started the car.

"I say we go ahead there." I smiled as if I was a little kid, he shook his head and drove off.

~

Once we arrived to the building it was HUGE. We walked in and it was filled with people talking on the phone, but soon all eyes were on us. We made our way to the conference room which was made of glass. So from the outside you could see about 5 people already in the room chatting and snacking on some food. As soon as we walked into the room all eyes were on us, some lightly gasped, some mouths dropped. And one girl caught my eye she was squinting her eyes at me and then smirked and looked away and scowled. I looked up at Charlie who was not impressed with all the dirty looks we were getting. I rubbed his back and gestured for him to take a seat. The only seats that were left was a seat beside an older man and a seat beside the mean girl. So I quickly walked to the seat beside her while Charlie sat next to the man.

"Good afternoon everyone." A middle aged man said standing up and walking to the front of the room. "So today we will be signing off on the old restaurant and onto Kaylee's new spa, alright?" Everyone nodded their heads and went back to talking. I didn't understand why all these people were here. None of them were helping either of us out so why were they there. Before I could ask Charlie he passed me the papers I was supposed to sign. Soon I was done signing and ready to go. Charlie and I got up to leave when a hand grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving. I turned around to see the mean girl had grabbed my arm. I frowned and looked down at my arm and back at her. She quickly let go.

"I am Lillian." She smirked a bit and fixed her posture to look like she was being nice. Me being a girl my guard went straight up. I knew she was up to something and I had a strong feeling it had something to do with Charlie. I mean she had beautiful big eyes and long brown hair. She could easily steal him from me.

"Kaylee." I faked a smile then turned to leave but she grabbed my arm again and this time I got a little annoyed so I gave her a warning facial expression. She didn't let go this time, I looked up at Charlie whose eyes were widen and he gave her an facial expression that said 'Let go or she will kill you'.

"I would like to have lunch with you." I squinted my eyes and frowned at her. Was she serious or was she trying to make me flip shit in her face?

"Um... yeah I don't thin so maybe later though." I faked a smile and walked off. Charlie followed behind me. Charlie went to go get the car and I called my sister, sadly there was no answer so I left a voicemail.

"Hey Lexy... I really need to talk to you I am so sorry for how things went down and how you found all this out. I am so sorry though." I ended the voicemail feeling a deep pit of sadness in my stomach not knowing where my sister is. Charlie pulled up to the curb where I was currently standing. I hopped in the car and we headed to the store.

~

"Why are we here Kaylee?" Ever since we entered the store he has been complaining and being so annoying but I know what he is doing. If I tell him to be quiet then he will try to persuade me to leave. So I am ignoring him and listening to my music. That's right I have on headphones if I had to listen to him complaining one more second I would strangle myself.

"KAYLEE?!" His voice thundered at me over my music. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking and I playfully hit him on his chest.

"Don't yell at me!" I yelled a bit embarrassed because some people were looking.

"Why are we here again?" I let out a loud sigh and turned to the candles and smelled it.

"I am having an party for the opening of the spa. By the way who was that girl... Lillian was it?" I picked up another candle and smelled it waiting for Charlie's answer.

"She.... well... she and I used to date." I quickly turned to Charlie who was looking anywhere but at my glare.

"She isn't coming to the party is she?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. Charlie picked up an candle and to no surprise he hate the smell and dropped the thing right on the floor. I gasped and one of the workers came over and picked up the pieces. Reassuring us that we didn't have to pay for it.

"Yes she is." He finally answered my question as we walked out of the store. I turned to him and raised an eye brow.

"Charlie I am not comfortable with one of your ex's there. I can barely deal with Roses presents." I made my way to the car. I was about to open the door when he put his hand out to stop me from opening the door.

"I am sorry but she was part of the deal so she has to come. Plus you have gotten pretty used to Rose right?" He wriggled his eye brows at me and I frowned in disgust. Sooner than later he crashed his lips onto my lips and they were cruising against each other. I thought this would be the perfect moment. Tell him how I feel about him. I knew I loved him now was my chance. He seemed to like me a lot so I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Charlie..... I love you." I said with a slight smile on my face. I looked up at him to see his eye as big as a baseball. Oh god what did I just do?!

| A/N: Hey Guys

I owe this chapter to you for not posting in a while but be aware for a bit of a cliffhanger. I still love you so much. But honestly who really thinks this was the right decision. Lmaooo it doesn't matter what you thought because I am writing the book. Jk love you guys. Don't shoot me a bird for the cliffhanger though. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter love ya.|

|