Love Is In The Air

I was awaken by my alarm clock. I walked to my clock and turned it off and went straight to the bathroom. When I was done showering and doing the rest of my routine I called Charlie.

"Hey Charlie where are you?" I asked still a bit tired.

"I am pulling in now you can head out." I hung up and went into my sister's room to wake her up.

"Hey Lexy... I am leaving love you." I said leaving her some money for food.

"Okay bye Kaylee, call me when you get there." I nodded and hugged my sister, and with that I left.

As I walked out Charlie was arguing with someone on the phone. I mouthed 'what's wrong?' But he put his pointer finger up to tell me to hold on. When he got off the phone he grabbed my suitcase and put it in his trunk. He rushed to my door before I could open it and opened it for me.

"So there had been a change of plans. I ordered our tickets online for the plane. But Delta called and said that there aren't enough seats on the flight that I wanted... so we are going to have to drive." At the idea of talking and laughing in the car with Charlie sounded like a blast.

"Alright that sounds fun." Charlie turned and frowned at me.

"Fun? Are you sure?" I nodded and smiled.

"Now where is your aux cord?" I asked as I search for the cord.

"Under the seat." He said pulling it out. I grabbed it from him and plugged it into my phone. I put on 'Hands To Myself' just to see his reaction. To my surprise he smiled and started singing. Which kind of scared me because he wasn't that good of a singer, and he knew and liked this song.

"Can't keep my hands to myself- ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!" He made me laugh so much from his singing it was insane.

~

We finally arrived there about 2 hours after we left. When we got out of the car we were at a brand spanking new hotel. And it was beautiful. Charlie got my bags and his and we headed inside.

"Hello Mr. Lyons may I assist you with your luggage?" A older man said approaching us. Charlie nodded and the man took our suitcases. As we headed to the elevator a beautiful blonde stopped in front of us.

"Hey Charlie you finally made it." She said hugging him he awkwardly patting her on the back. "I have heard so much about you." She stopped herself from talking and frowned at me. "Hi not to be rude but I haven't heard any about you, so who are you?"

"I am Kaylee Dallas." I said reaching out my hand for her to shake. Instead she pulled me into a great big hug.

"Oh I heard about you. You are Charlie's girlfriend." She said giving me a cheeky smile which I returned. At first I thought she was another Rose but I think she is a family member or something. "Oh dear I am so rude I haven't introduced myself. I am Melissa soon to be Lyons." Oh it all makes sense now, she is Charlie's brothers fiance.

"Well Melissa we would love to chat and have tea with you but we have to go to our room." Charlie said interrupting us. I mouthed 'I am sorry' to Melissa who had and expression her face like this happens often. When we entered the room it was huge a king sized bed. And don't even get me started on the bathroom. I jumped onto the bed and acted like I was making a snow angel. Charlie laughed and jumped on me. Our faces were inches apart now. Which made my heart skips a beat. I hurried and grabbed his face and kissed him before he could 'tease me'. His mouth moved against my mouth hungrily. I liked this kiss, but it sadly had to end soon because we had to stop for breathe.

"That was great." He said pulling me into a hug. Soon we were swaying back and forth dancing. Until we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked skipping to the door. I opened the door to see the smiling face of Rose. I frowning and narrowed my eyes at her. "What are you doing here?" I asked trying my best not to sound rude.

"Well Charlie invited me. He didn't tell you?" She said brushing past me and hugging Charlie.

"Rose, Kaylee and I need to get dressed for the wedding tonight." I frowned at his words.

"The wedding is tonight?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. Charlie slowly nodded his and gestured for Rose to leave the room. Rose waved bye to Charlie and came up to me and hugged me tight. When she left I turned to Charlie and frowned while he shrugged his shoulders. I headed to the bathroom to get dressed and Charlie headed in the same direction.

"Where do you think you are going mister?" I said raising an eyebrow. He turned to me and frowned.

"Going to the bathroom?" He said turning back around. I ran to the bathroom door and closed it in his face. "Come on Kaylee we both need to get in there why don't we both go in?" He said as he banged on the door.

"Fine but I shower first." I said opening the door. Charlie enters with his belongs and looked at me.

"Or we could shower together." A wicked smirk formed on his face, while my cheeks were red as a tomato. I hurried in the shower and washed myself up. I didn't have time to do my hair so I didn't bother washing it. When I stepped out of the shower Charlie had already left so I have the bathroom to myself.

When I finished getting dressed and doing my make up I walked out of the bathroom to see Charlie texting away on his phone. My breathe was taken away he looked amazing. His hair was tousled as always which as very attractive. He was wearing a white V-neck t-shirt with a sweater over it. While I was wearing a white dress that split in the middle. My hair was pinned up inside of a headband. While I was staring at Charlie in how amazing, he was staring back at me with the same expression on his face.

"Well let's hurry with this wedding so we can come back to the hotel and do some business." A smirk started to curve at the corner of his mouth. My cheeks automatically flushed and I avoided eye contact with him and grabbed my hand bag and we left.

~

"The ceremony was absolutely beautiful Melissa" I said as I approached Melissa and Rick.

"Oh my... thank you... and you look amazing." She said gasping and swirling her finger in the air to tell me to spin. We both giggled at each other after talking to Melissa I made my way to Charlie who was talking to a dirty blonde who looked a little older than us.

"Oh aunt Ella this is Kaylee, my girlfriend." He said hooking his arm onto my waist.

"Hi Mrs Ella. I am Kaylee." I said handing out my hand for her to shake. She pulled me into a tight hug and pulled out of the hug smiling.

"Call me Ella.You are even more beautiful than Rick described you. You did good with this one." She said smiling up at Charlie who tightened his grip on my hips.

"Yeah I really did hit the jackpot on this one." He said smiling down at me. Soon the conversation with Ella was over and it was just me and Charlie. He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced to the fast music and slow music. Soon there were no guest just us and the bride and groom and Ella.

"You know something Kaylee... you are the best girlfriend I have ever had." He said looking down at me smiling.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I was caught up in the moment and kissed Charlie. At first he didn't respond then he deepened the kiss. Our mouths were moving against each other hungrily. I tangles my fingers in his hair loving the fill of his soft lock of hair.

"Hey hey hey get a room.... or go to your room." We turned to see Rose shouting at us. Charlie rolled his eyes and I squinted my eyes and cocked my head to the side. Before I could say anything to Rose Charlie grabbed my hand and led me to the hotel.

Once we finally made it to the room I was about to change into my pajamas when Charlie slammed the door and pinned me against the wall.

"Your mine sweet heart." He crashed his lips onto mine and we lost ourselves in each other.