A New Addition

Kaylee Dallas's POV 

~

Charlie and I had been kissing for what felt like hours. Until a knock on the door interrupted us from out make-out session.

"Hey Kaylee your clothes are on right?" I laughed and went to the door to open it. Lexy looked around the room with her eyes a bit widen just to double check. 

"What is going on Lexy?" Lexy stepped aside to reveal Brad standing there. 

"Hey Brad." Charlie said interrupting everything that was going on.

"Hey so where do you want me to do this at?" Charlie pointed to the bed and Brad brought all his stuff into the room. 

"When you are ready Kaylee please get on the bed so I can figure out what is wrong with you." I nodded and headed for the bed. I laid down on the bed and Brad put on his gloves.

"Okay Kaylee what is the problem?" He asked grabbed my hand and squeezing it a little. 

"Well I can't keep anything down." Brad nodded and felt my stomach.

"When is the last time you had your period?" I thought about it and it came to mind I had missed my period this month.

"Uhm... last month." Brad nodded and put a little pressure on my stomach.

"So you missed this months?" I nodded and Charlie took a seat beside me in the chair beside the bed.

"Uhm... Lexy can you do me a favor?" Brad asked facing Lexy. "Can you go get me a pregnancy test... and not one of those cheap ones. I mean the real one, here is some money for it." Lexy looked at him then took the money and nodded. 

"A-Am I pregnant?" Brad looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know yet and I don't have my machine to tell you right away." I nodded and sat up in the bed.  

~

Lexy came back and handed Brad the pregnancy test and he handed it to me. At first I hesitated but soon enough I took it. I walked into the bathroom and peed on the stick. For a while it said loading. I got bored and washed my hands and I casually looked over at the stick to see pregnant. I gasped and nearly cried I walked out of the bathroom and showed everyone the stick and they all looked shocked.

"I want another one." I stated a bit dry. 

"Uh.... okay." Brad said handing me the box. I walked back to the bathroom and did it again. And the ending result was the same. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed looking sad and a bit mad.

"Kaylee.... are you mad?" Charlie asked squatting down in front of me. I looked at him dead in the eyes. 

"Hell.... no!" I was acting. I wanted this baby as much as I wanted Muffin. "Now I have two babies." Everyone laughed but mine got cut short. "Wait I am really having a baby?" Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. It's just it had just hit me... I was really pregnant. I was going to be a mother. I was going to be having a child... and with the man I loved. I got up and kissed Charlie, Lexy and Brad cringed from the sight of us kissing. 

I pulled away from the kiss and thought... "If it's a girl I will name her... Regan." I said rubbing my flat stomach.

"And if it's a boy we can name him Mason." Charlie said as he squatted down and kissed my stomach. I smiled and we all went to the living room to just stay there and chill. 

"I am going to be an aunt." Just then Rose walked in she wasn't walking straight and when she talked she slurred her words. 

She was drunk.

"Rose you and I need to talk." Charlie said firmly as he walked towards her.

"I'm in loveeee with you Charlotte." Everyone around me snickered under their breathe. 

"Uhm... I can't say I feel the same. Let's talk in here." I looked at the door and back at the T.V.

"You aren't going to go with him?" Lexy questioned. I looked at her and shook my head. 

"I trust him. I know he won't do anything with her." I gave my attention back to the television and to no surprise my mind kept going back to Lexy's question.

~

Charlie Lyon's POV

I looked at Rose as she swung her bag around as if it was a barbie doll. She finally looked at me and saw I was being serious. But her drunkness took over and she soluted me like a soldier. I rolled my eyes and took a seat by the bed.

"Rose... I can't love you. I love Kaylee." Rose looked at me and frowned.

"And dump your feelings for her." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"I can't just dump her Rose she is going to have my child and I love her more than anything." I said as I looked out the window. I never thought in a million years I would ever have to talk about my feelings with anyone.

"She is?!" Rose seemed mad.

"Yes, and I want her and the baby." Rose scowled at me and shook her head.

"Ahh wrong answer. You want me admit it." I shook my head her back. I didn't want her I wanted to be with Kaylee for the rest of my life.

"No Rose I want Kaylee and Kaylee only. I am sorry." I was about to walk out of the room when she grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"You can't love her your mine!" I was overwhelmed with anger and exploded.

"NO ROSE I DON'T LOVE YOU! I AM NOT YOURS! I AM KAYLEE'S AND OUR CHILDS!" Rose let go of my arms and everyone burst into the room to make sure everything was okay.

"Rose you need to leave by next week." Rose folded her arms and huffed. "I am serious Rose I want you out. Give me the key and garage door opener." I said putting my foot down. 

"Fine I don't want to live here anyways." And with that she stormed out to her room. I looked at everyone and they burst into laughter.