The Perfect Party

Rose and I walked into the spa and immediately started decorating. There were 5 different rooms for the spa so I covered the ones that people couldn't go in while Rose got the rooms that needed to be decorated. Soon we were almost done we had to do the food and I had to go get the cake. So I decided while I go get the cake I can swing by the house and get my sister and we can have an extra help.

"Hey Rose I am going to get the cake and my sister are you okay here by yourself?" She turned and nodded she grabbed her phone and turned on some music.

"Yeah, I'll be fine plus I know kung-fu if any idiot wants to try me I am ready." I laughed a bit and thanked her again.

I went to the bakery to get the cake and I walked into the line guess who was there dressed in all black... Lillian. I tried to avoid her but she turned around and her face brightened up.

"Oh my goodness Kaylee is that you? You look amazing." I faked a smile and nodded.

"Thank you so mu-"

"But I don't like you... at all. So when I heard that Charlie and you were a goner I jumped for joy he was mine again." I rolled my eyes then thought where did she hear this from. And why do people keep thinking we are broken up.

"For one the feeling is mutual. And two we are not broken up where do people keep hearing this from?" I crossed my arms over my chest. She let out a bitter laugh and it was her turn to get whatever she came for.

"Um... I ordered a chocolate cake." She smiling at the cashier then at me. The lady went to the back to get her cake. Lillian turned and smiled at me and I flicked her off. The lady finally came back with her cake and Lillian stood to the side waiting for me I guess.

"Hi I have a cake under the name of Kaylee Dallas." The cashier looked down the list and went to the back and got my cake. She got out of the back and gave me my cake. I brushed past Lillian which somehow encouraged her to come with me to my car.

"Can I help you Lillian?" I said putting the cake in my car.

"Well actually this cake is for you." She said handing the cake to me. I frowned and put my hand on my hip.

"Why?" She chuckled a little then forced the cake into my hands.

"That little cake won't hold everyone coming to your party Kaylee." She walked off just like that. Now I have two cakes and there is no telling what she could have done to the cake. So I dropped the cake on the ground. And drove off... she should have known I wasn't going to use that cake if I had to.

When I got to my apartment I called my sister to out and I waited for about 5 minutes. She finally came out and hopped into the car. She was wearing her hair in an around the world braid and a burgundy dress and black high heels. She looked amazing.

"You look beautiful Alexis." Her head turned sharply to me.

"Why did you call me that?" She asked with a little bitterness in her voice.

"Call you wh-"

"My real name. You called me Alexis. So now that I know that your not my real sister you can't even call me by my nick name." She said looking out the window.

"You know that is not how I meant it." I drove off with that last comment and turned on the radio.

~

We made it back in time to get the food set up and set up any decorations that we had left over. Hours past and people started arriving. I talked to multiple people. Crissor came and that warmed my heart, like I said he was like an father to my sister and I.

"This looks amazing Kaylee, you really know what you are doing. I think this is better for you rather than staying at the LAPD." I smiled brightly and hugged Crissor. Soon I was mingling with guest again. Some I didn't know others from jobs I have taken in the past. I was starting to worry Charlie wasn't coming because he wasn't there so I went to Rose and she said he said he was coming.

I went to go get a drink and someone handed me one I looked up to see Lillian handing me a drink. I took the drink and dumped it back in the bowl. She nodded her head looking at the table of food and when she noticed her cake wasn't there she faked a smile at me.

"So I see you didn't want to use my cake for extra?" She asked pointing to the table where just the cake I got was. "Oh how rude of me. It is nice to see you.... again."

"I'd ask how you are but.... I really don't care." And with that I walked off to tend to the rest of my guest. I walked around and mingled a bit more but now I was anxious. I wanted Charlie here so I can tell him I didn't mean and that I wanted us to go back to where we were.

I finally spotted him talking to Lillian and Rose and my heart stopped. But my pride and confidence took over and walked over to the small group. Charlie was there as was Stephan and Rose and sadly Lillian. I walked over and kissed Charlie's cheek. But undercover I really whispered for him to follow me in silent.

When we finally got to a quiet spot I sat on the tanning bed.

"I am sorry for hurting you Kaylee.... I just wasn't expecting that. But I am fully aware of your fillings for me and I want you to know I feel the same. I love you... a lot." I smiled at his words and wanted to tear up. Because never in a million years did I think I would hear words like that come out of Charlie Lyons mouth. I got up and kissed him. Now this kiss was full of passion and love for each other. We loved each other.... WE LOVED EACH OTHER for crying out loud.

"I love you so much Lyons." I said pulling out of the kiss.

"I love you sooo much Dallas." He said kissing me again. We walked out of the room glowing... or at least it felt like it. We were the stars of the party everyone wanted to talk to us and see how we were doing in the relationship.

"So how about marriage?" Crissor asked taking another drink from the table I quickly took it away from him. It was obvious he was not sober anymore and since I knew where he lived I was going to drive him home.

"Marriage.... I was never that type of guy but for Kaylee it can become an option." I looked up at Charlie in complete surprise. Marriage? With Charlie. Yeah okay this is the second thing I never expected to come out of his mouth I think I need to figure out where the Charlie Lyons that I know went. But before I could ask him what that was he looked down at me like I was a prize he has been wishing for and he kissed me again and again and again.