The Puppy

Today is my birthday and I am really excited because I was going to spend my big day with my sister and my boyfriend.

I woke up and Charlie was not beside me. I frowned but when I smelled food my frown turned upside down. I walked to the kitchen to see Rose cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Rose." I greeted her as I sat down at the table. She turned and smiled wide at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I laughed and thanked her.

"So where is Charlie and my sister?" Rose frowned and put some oatmeal in a bowl for me.

"Um... I have no idea. What are you wearing today?" I pursed my lips and thought about what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Rose rolled her eyes keeping a smile on her face.

"You have to look like queen on your birthday sweety." I smiled and nodded.

"Okay when are we going to get it?" Rose pulled out her credit card.

"Now." She replied smiling and wringling her eyebrows. I smiled back and hurried eating once I was finished I went to the room and took my shower. I wanted loose curls instead of my usual wavy hair style. So I used a wand  curl it.

I walked out of the room in a red jacket and my hair had loose curls.  Rose eyes widen but not in a good way.

"Do I look that bad?" Rose pursed her lips and smiled.

"No just wait 'till we come back from shopping." I smiled and nodded. We used my car and went to the mall.

~

We walked into Charlotte Russe and I saw the prettiest black dress ever. While Rose ran to the jewelry.

"Hi miss can I help you with anything?" I turned to see Lilly asking me for help. Her eyes widen at me as mine did the same.

"Lilly is that really you?" She nodded slowly and frowned.

"Why are you here?" I scoffed at her question.

"I am here for my birthday-"

"What's it to you?" Rose interrupted me. I looked at her in shock, I thought they were friends.

"Rose... how are you darling?" Rose rolled her eyes and cocked her head to the side.

"Don't think I didn't hear what you just said to Kaylee." Lilly seemed to be a bit scared of Rose but I was glad she was there.

"Sorry Kaylee." With that Lilly left and left us alone. I turned to Rose who simply stared at me.

"Well I like this dress." I said taking it by the hem and twirling it around. Rose nodded and took the dress off of the rack.

"What are you-"

"Paying for it. Happy birthday." With that Rose went to the cash register and paid. Rose bought me some make-up, lingerie I don't know why, and some more clothes.

We went to the food court and I nearly ran like a little kid over to the donut store. Rose took the bags and I went to the store.  Rose tried to pay for the donut but I wouldn't let her. She had already been such a good person today.

"Mmm this is so good." I said with a full mouth as we sat at a table in the food court. Rose rolled her eyes and looked at her watch.

"Uhm... hurry up we have to get home so you can try on your clothes." Rose took my hand and dragged me out of the mall. I didn't even get to finish my donut... so she owes me another one.

~

I walked out of the room I the black dress. And Rose's jaw dropped to the ground which made me smile with joy. She looked at her watch again and grabbed her keys and swung them around.

"Well... we are going for a joy ride." I frowned but before I knew it she grabbed my arm dragging me to the car. Thankfully I had my phone and my purse in hand when she grabbed me.

"Where are we going?" I said as she turned a corner and I started to notice where we were at.

"Nowhere important I need you to put this blindfold on." I scoffed and nearly laughed.

"It's more than obvious you are taking me to a surprise par-" Without thinking Rose put the blindfold over my head taking her hands off the road.  "Rose the road!" I screamed at her, I could feel her hands jump from my head to the steering wheel.

"No it's not a surprise party. I need to go to a... radiation room that includes high radiation for the eyes. So you have to put the blindfold on." I didn't feel like arguing with her so I shrugged and slumped down in my chair.

Soon I felt the car go to a complete stop and Rose opened the door. I did the same but had a bit of a hard time finding the door handle. I guess it was Rose who helped me out of the car and onto the ground. I walked for what felt like forever until I heard a door open.

The person that was helping me walk around went behind me and took off the blindfold. And I was met with a bunch of friends in my spa.

"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!" Everyone I knew and talked to was there. I was so happy and surprised. I turned around to see my sister smiling bright for me. I hugged her tight and kisses her cheek.

"Thank you Lexy." Lexy smiled and shook her head.

"I am not the one you need to be thanking." I frowned and she pointed in the opposite direction. I turned to see Charlie walking towards me. At first I smiled at him then looked in his arms. In his arms was the... no I don't think you get it.

This is THE

PUPPY!

The puppy I have always wanted. It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. I was overwhelmed with joy and felt a tear fall down my face. Once Charlie got near me I hugged him tight but not tight enough to stop the puppy from breathing.

"Happy birthday babe." I smiled and kissed Charlie softly but a bit aggressive to show how much I appreciate him.

"Thank you soooo much Charlie... I am so taken back." Charlie smiled and gestured for me to take the puppy away from him. I gently took the puppy away from him. I looked at the puppy and smiled it looked at me with those adorable eyes and I just melted.

"So what are you gonna name him or her?" I heard someone shout from the crowd. I looked up to see Crissor smiled at me and I knew he said it. I looked at Charlie and frowned.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Charlie looked a bit disgusted when I said the girl part.

"It is a boy there is no way I am going to have more than one bitch in my house." My eyes widen and I slapped his chest pretty hard. But somehow managed to keep the puppy in my arm. While Charlie remained dying from laughter.

"I am going to name him.... Muffin." I said smiling down at my new baby. Yes that's right I called Muffin a baby this is my play baby until I can have a real one.

"Muffin?" Charlie said cutting me out of my 'Aww' moment. I scowled at him and nodded. "Fine fine I was just asking my dear... How about we get this party started!" As soon as Charlie said that my favorite song played 'Lush Life.' I hugged him and hit the dance floor. Muffin and I danced the night away.