Extra #1

I walked into the house because I just got home from work. I was greeted by Muffin who licked my face wildly.

"Hey buddy." I said as I picked him and kissed him. "Where is your dad honey." Muffin cocked his head to the side. "Charlie." He ran as fast as his two little feet could take him to our room.

Charlie and I decided to completely renew the bedroom. For the better of our child and for us to be more organized.

As Muffin led me to the room Charlie was typing away on the computer.

"Hey babe." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He turned to me and smiled and brushed his lips against mine.

"Hey babe. How was work?" He asked seeming very amused. Ever since we found out about the baby and we got engaged Charlie has been way more caring than before.

"It was pretty good. Had a lot more clients." I replied as I slowly sat down on the bed. Recently it has been hard to sit, standing, putting on my shoes, and Charlie mad this stood rule that I can't carry anything at the spa I can't even do any clients so I have to work at the front desk.

"Oh well I have been working on the spa's website." I nodded and a thought came to mind.

"Uhm.... so what about a wedding planner. And before you say no I did research on her and she had five stars all the way around." Charlie sighed while taking my hands.

"Fine. And I can put up the baby bed." I rolled my eyes at him. For the past couple of weeks Charlie has been trying to put up the baby bed. I told him just to ask Brad and Stephan to help him but he is an 'independent man' soooooo I tried.

"Yeah Yeah yeah, you can just ask Stephan and-"

"NO....I meant no. I can do this all by myself." I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom. You can join me if you wanna." I smirked at myself.

"Don't mind if I-"

I slammed the door in his face and locked the door. I laughed quitely as he banged on the door.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY KAYLEE! YOU GOT ME TURNED ON FOR NOTHING!" He screamed and I turned on the shower so I couldn't hear him.

Soon the banging stopped and I was able to finish my comfortable shower. I started washing myself up when I felt a kick from the inside of my stomach. I smiled and rubbed my stomach, we decided on Mason Dustin Lyons. Dustin was my fathers middle name so I got to pick the middle name.

Once I was done with my shower I went to our room to see Charlie glaring at Muffin.

"Oh stop glaring at my baby." Charlie turned to me and cocked his head to the side.

"Did you not hear him barking?" I shook my head, I guess I was too much in thought in the shower to hear him barking.

"Well I am starving you wanna cook?" Charlie laughed and took my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked as he pulled out the chair for me. Sometimes Charlie can be a huge buttwhole but other times he is a pretty great guy. And that's why I love him.