The Start of Business

I walked into the bedroom I share with Charlie to see him putting up my clothes. Of course only my lingerie.

Pervert.

"Hey babe what are you up to?" I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck from the back.

"Well I am making a pile of things you should wear to bed and things that make me feel like I am about to fuck a grandma." He said pointing to my lace lingerie and my girl boxers. I lightly hit his chest and grabbed my 'grandma underwear' and put it in the box.

"Well if I throw these away you have to buy me more." I smirked crossing my arms over my chest.

"With pleasure... don't get mad if they are all black laced." He smirked standing up and kissing my cheek.

"Oh no sir." I jumped on his back making him laugh. I tried to do what he did to me earlier. "I want a real kiss." I said as I puckered my lips like a fish. He resisted at first but once he noticed I wasn't getting off him until he gave me what I wanted he gave in. He brushed his lips against mine and I could feel sparks running all through my body. God I loved him.

"I have good news." I stated getting off his bed and plopping on the bed.

"And what's that?" He smiled and replied.

"I have my first employee." I answered as a giggle escaped my lips. Charlie looked surprised and glad though.

"Oh my this is big Kaylee... now you need like 15 more." His face turned serious at the last part. I didn't think of that. The spa can't work on just 1 worker. It would fail that very second. "I can help out with that if you would like me to." I smiled and nodded he walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"When's the last time we had a date?" I pursed my lips and thought.

"We haven't really ever had a date Charlie." I said as I grabbed his shirt and crashed my lips onto his. He pulled away lust burning in his eyes.

"We have to go on a date pick out of the pile what you want to wear for tonight." He smirked gesturing to the lingerie lace pile.

"But won't that be under whatever I am going to wear?" He smirked even more if it is even possible.

"Not tonight's date. I am talking about tonight tonight... in bed. Just me and you. You moaning my name. Maybe even screaming it if I do good enou-"

"CHARLIE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed pushing him away from me while he is over here dying laughing. I pushes him out of the room so I could get dressed for our date.

I went to his bathroom and showered when I got out Charlie was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me. Thank god I had a towel on. But I am so stupid because I didn't think to lock the door.

"Charlie.... get out now!" I yelled and once again all he could do is laugh his ass off. I pushed him out and got dressed. I went back to the bathroom and decided not to put on a lot of make-up. I wanted a natural look.

I was wearing a black and white striped shirt with red earrings and my hair was a bit curly more wavy though. I walked out of the room and Charlie slicked his hair back and he looked hot. I stared at him like he was a piece of gold.

"You like what your looking at?" I couldn't find any words to say to him. But I knew he looked amazing.

"Shall we go?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed my hand. I smiled and nodded.

~

We got to the restaurant and it was very nice. We walked in and a woman seated us. She looked familiar. I knew I had seen her before. I saw her staring at Charlie like he was an angel and glared at me every chance she got.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks she was the girl Charlie had slept with before. I glared at her but thank God she was not our waiter.

"You like it here?" Charlie asked sipping on his water. I nodded and looked at the menu.

"Are you going to have a party for your birthday?" I looked up and pursed my lips.

"I was thinking about it but I don't know if I should you know?" Charlie nodded and looked at his menu.

"Yeah so when are you going to start the spa?" I frowned behind my menu. I hadn't though about that.

"I don't know I haven't thought about that. Maybe next week." Our waiter came to us and took our orders. I ordered wine and bow tie noodles with baby shrimp. While Charlie got wine and steak with potato. Our waiter took our menus and we started talking about random things.

"Oh Charlie after this we need to go to the store." Charlie frowned and leaned back in his chair.

"For?" I sighed and continued.

"I need some more soap and I wouldn't mind having some more candles." I pursed my lips and sighed again. Charlie sat up and raised an eyebrow.

"You are going to the store for some stupid candles. No way in hell. Your going to have my house smelling like a fucking winter wonderland." I smirked at his comment.

"Oh well then I can go back to my apartment and stay there until my candles burn out.... and that will take some time." I said nonchalantly shrugging. Charlie's eyes grew big and his mouth dropped. "Close your mouth or a fly will go in." I smiled checking my phone.

Before Charlie could say anything the food came out and looked very delicious. One of the guys kept staring at me then once he finally looked at Charlie gave him the meanest ugliest glare. The guy that was staring at me quickly left when he saw Charlie's glare.

~

I got my way and we went to the store. I went to the soap area while Charlie went somewhere else. I got a little basket and put my soap in there. Soon I was over at the candle section smelling the different scents.

"Hey babe?" I turned to Charlie to see him holding up a pair of lingerie bra and panties. I snatched them away from him and glared at him. But I knew he wouldn't take me seriously because my cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"What is the deal with you and lingerie?" I whispered to him still managing to keep my glare on my face. He shrugged and took them away from me.

"I will go get your size babe." He smirked and went back to the lingerie section. I am making sure never to bring him to the store with me ever again.

A/N Haii ! So here is what is going on. Next episode is going to be Kaylee's birthday. I am writing another book called The Royal Treatment. So look out for that its going to be really good. So yeah that's all for now bye peps!