The Realization

Charlie Lyons POV

"I love you." My eyes widen at Kaylees words. She... loved me? No way... I wasn't ready for this.

"You what now?" I asked making sure I heard what she said correctly. She frowned and looked down at her fingers.

"I love you Charlie. I have never felt like this anyone." My heart sank I didn't know what to say. I didn't know if I loved her for sure. I quickly snatched my hand from the car and got in on the drivers side. Kaylee stood there in complete shock. While I needed some time to think about how I felt about her. She finally go into the car but didn't look at me once. I was tired of the awkward atmosphere so I turned on some music. The dumbest song played.... I think it was called 'Let It Go' by James Bay. I didn't like it but when I looked over at Kaylee we had a tear running down her face and she was mouthing the words. I wanted to wipe the tear away and let her know I loved her too. But I wasn't so sure I could say that and mean it.

We finally made it to her apartment she got out and didn't say anything. I drove and went to my house to get ready. I need to talk to someone about this though. This was nothing to keep in.

~

"I don't understand why you didn't just say it back." I threw a pillow at Stephan, yes I know him and I are not the best of friends but I needed to talk to someone about this and Rose is not a good one for that.

"I am not going to hut her by lying to her." Stephan frowned and looked around.

"But didn't you just hurt her already? Charlie you can't just give up because things get hard." My mouth dropped because of how right he was. But hell would come and eat alive before I allowed him to know he was right.

"What? I do not?" I yelled sounding 5.

"Yeah okay. Now lets get dress for this party... you are going right?" Stephan said as he handed me my suit and tie.

"I was planning on it but... I just don't know if she wants to see me ya know?" I laying the suit down on my bed. Stephan gave me a killer look and I picked up the dress. "Fine fine fine fine." I put my hands up surrendering to him. All I could think about was how much I just fucked up.

~

Kaylee Dallas POV

I was so heart broken I didn't want to go to the opening of 'Kay-Kay's spa'. I walked into my apartment to hear music. My face was filled of tears if it was a killer he could kill me now. I walked into my room and slammed the door I put all my stuff down and thought I could get a few hours of sleep since the part started at 6:30 and it was 3:15. A loud bang sounded on my door right when I was about to go to sleep. I sat up thinking it was my sister so I invited her in.

To my surprise it was the lovely Rose standing in my doorway. My eyes widen a bit but then disappointment struck through me I was hoping it was my sister so I could apologize and I could show her the letter.

"Hey Kaylee..." Rose looked at the ground then back at me. She forced a smile onto her face and I looked at her like she was insane. Why-How-WHAT? Why is she here? Of ALL people why her?

"Hi... why are you here?" She shifted her weight from side to side then finally spoke.

"I am here to get you and Charlie back together." I frowned and cocked my head to the side.

"Um... I wasn't aware we aren't together." She nodded slowly.

"Well I heard Charlie and Stephan talking about you at home but I have no idea what happened." She hopped on the side of my bed and smiled. "So what happened?" I sighed not really wanting to talk about it but I know keeping it in is not good either.

"So um... well...-"

"Spit it out!" Rose shouted at me. I took a deep breathe trying to keep in the tears of humiliation.

"I told him I loved him.... And he kind of freaked out and like didn't say anything back." Rose eyes widen.

"He loves you, he just doesn't know it yet. He thinks it isn't love, but he cares deeply for you and you only." She said giving me a soft smile which I returned to her. "Now lets get dressed for this party of yours shall we?" I nodded and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

When we were done I went to the kitchen to get the food. I was met with a once again mad Lexy. She looked up at me at gasped.

"Where are you going all dressed?" At the moment I was wearing a shear dressed with big diamond earrings and my hair is in a ponytail. I smiled and sat down next to her and forced her into a big hug.

"I want you there so hurry up into your prettiest dress and we can come home after and talk about everything, okay?" She smiled and nodded. With that she left to her room to get ready.

I turned to Rose who was getting all the stuff I needed out of the fridge that I needed. I smiled at her and helped her out.

"Thank you for everything." I said picking up a box of food. She frowned and tilted her head a bit.

"I am not doing this for you... I am doing this for Charlie because I owe him one. So don't get it twisted I still hate your guts." I turned at her and after a second she burst into laughter and as did I. "I am kidding your welcome. I want to see you happy as Charlie." She shot me a soft smile and went on our way to the spa.