Another Man.

After my in counter with little miss perfect I stayed silent. I finally went home. But during the whole thing the funniest thing happened... Charlie didn't say one word. He just sat quiet. Maybe he didn't want me to get on him but not one word escaped from his mouth. And he didn't smile he had his original face, not the mean 'I am going to kill you face'. It was just a straight face and sometimes he would have a faint smile but besides that nothing from him. I was sleep at like 2:00 in the morning and guess who calls me.

"Hello?" I say in a exhausted tone. There was a long pause before the other line speaks.

"Um... hey Kay it's Charlie... your sister is at my place." He says in a nervous voice. I frown from his words. 'Your sister is at my place'.

"Um... why may I ask?" I ask concerned yet confused.

"Well she said she was looking for you and got lost but I mean she looked pretty drunk. So she is at my place puking her brains out." He utters with no expression in his voice.

"Um... okay I am on my way." I say hanging up. But then I notice... I don't know where he lives. So of course I do what all human beings do. I called him back.

"Hey sorry but can you text me your address?" I say nervously. He sighs before speaking again.

"2385 Dipshit Drive." He says with a little laugh in his voice. I can't help but laugh, but soon his laugh fades as does mine.

"What is your real address Mr. Smarty Pants." I mutter in a very sarcastic tone.

~

I finally get to his home. And it is HUGE if I may say so myself. I knock a couple of ties then a really tall guy answers the door.

"Can I help you ma'am?" He says in a really deep voice like batman.

"Well... see my sister is here... and I have to say-ask you something." I state anxiously.

"Go ahead ma'am." He says still in his deep voice.

"Is your voice always this deep?" I ask like a little kid. He sighs then he replies to my question.

"Ma'am I don't have time for this." He tries to shut the door but I put my foot in the way.

"Now no way in hell am I going to allow you to shut me out my sister really is in there." I say with my hands on my hips with a touch of sass. He let the longest sigh in time and finally called Charlie.

"He is waiting for in the living room... he also said don't touch anything." He said with a little chuckle in his voice. I rolled my from the last comment and went on my way.

~

"Thank you for taking care of her. And... well you know not taking advantage of her." I whispered. He gave me startled look.

"I would.... I would never do anything like that." He says covering his mouth in awkwardness.

"I know that now." I say with a little chuckle escaping my lips. Soon after he led me to the room my sister was in. She was knocked out. I knew I would have trouble getting her to my car.

"Could you help me get her to the car?" I say a bit nervous. He looks at me and nods his head. We get to the car and put her in. Right now he is on the opposite sides of the car. He leans on the car.

"So I don't want you speaking to any other men." He says with a sly smirk on his face.

"What?" I say shocked but flattered. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I mean I don't want you speaking to another man. Only me, your dad, and if you have a brother him as well. No one else." He states with a serious face that is faded to a bit of a smirk.

"Um.... I will sleep on it sir." I say putting my hand on my forehead saluting him. He chuckles a bit and then he heads to the house. I stare at his back for a moment. As he walked away I flipped my hair and laughed at myself.

~

I finally arrived home and I dragged my sister into the apartment. I practiced what I was going to say to her. She can get very mean and overaged but I had to do something. All the drinking and parting and staying out late I had enough of that. So I was going to stand up her. God I was scared. I was prancing around the room searching for the right words to say to her but... I had to sleep on it.... and Charlie's statement. Which made my heart jump and do hop scotch in my body.