Chapter II

After the 15 days break, the cadets reported back to the Academy for their first term. Chris, already a first class, assumed his duties as the new baron.

He has been busy the moment he came back from break. Actually double busy.

A baron stands as the representative or voice of cadet corp in the officer corp or in the Academy. He reports directly to the Commandant of Cadets. He leads the Cadet Corp in their regimented life.

Chris has been busy that he has seen Lauryn less when he became a baron. He has not called her nor visited even if he goes to Baguio for an official business. Like now.

He was about to board a taxi when he saw Lauryn. Chris let the taxi go and rushed to Lauryn. God knows how much he misses her. With all the duties and obligations he has in the Academy he needs a hug even a kiss from his girlfriend.

Lauryn got in the 711 store on Session Road. Chris followed her in. He was calling Lauryn's name but Lauryn was just continually walking in the store. Then Chris was shocked with what he witnessed. Lauryn kissing a guy on the lips. It was jsut a smack on the lips but the guy put his arm around Lauryn possessively.

Chris could not move. He does not know what he was feeling then. He looked at Lauryn and the man and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Then Lauryn saw him. She was shocked to see Chris. She did not know what to do. She removed the hand of Jojo that was around her.

"Chris!"

Chris was just looking at her unmoving. He was not talking or saying anything.

"Chris, let me explain!" Lauryn said

"Lauryn, its over. Let's not kid each other anymore. Goodbye," Chris said.

Chris left the store. He left Luryn who was still shocked by what just happened.

Chris flagged a taxi. He does not know what to do. He does not know where to go.

Marian!

Why does it hurt so bad? Lauryn? I have loved her with all my heart. I love her so much that I did everything in my power to make her happy. She was really nice and sweet at first, but she became dissatisfied with me despite everything I've done for her.

Lauryn did not even had the decency to tell me that it's over. God! This is killing me.

************

I'm sorry this chaptr is kinda short. Please vote