CHAPTER XI

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I recently lost a follower to vehicular accident. He was an avid reader and follower giving me pointers on how a cadet should act. Sometimes he would suggest parts of the story that needed revisions or he would say "Kulang". He was a graduate of PMA (A PMAer) a 1st Lt of the Army. @Lysimachus, May you rest in peace.

Marian wearily eased away frim the toilet. She'd been sick every morning for the past two weeks.

At first, she thought she was going down with the flu. But now she had more than a feeling that her first guess had been wrong. Steadying her nervous hands, she withdrew the small box from the drugstore plasticbag and carefully read the directions. They were supposed to be easy, or so the manufacturer said. Right now, nothing seemed simple.

After she followed the two-step process, she paced the floor of her house, waiting the alloted time. But she knew what the results would show. To be honest, she'd figured it out pretty quickly, even though it hadn't happened to her before.

Now had she planned for it to to happen. Not at all, which was stupid on her part. She'd been so wrapped up in the throes of love that her actions had seemed so natural, absolutely perfect.

Time was up. She picked up the test and looked at her fate.

She was pregnant.