Nerf Gun Reunion *Chapter One*

"Louis!" I scream as I dig for my favorite pink socks in my dresser.

"Yes love?" His innocent face pokes through the door.

"Where's my pink socks," I glare at him.

"Why do you assume that I stole them?" He asked, curiously.

"Lou..." I groaned.

"Fine," He huffed and ripped MY pink socks off his feet.

"You stretched them!" I squeal as I grab my socks.

"Oops," He giggled like a five year old and darted down stairs.

"Ugh!" I knotted my hands in my straight brown hair.

**********

I skip downstairs after my nice, warm relaxing shower. I love those moments where I'm free from the boys and I can just sit back and not worry at all. Or so I thought.

"Guys!" I scream as I see what they wrote all over my white, iphone. In sharpie, shit.

I picked it up and examined the markings. Simply there was a picture of an overrated man's shaft, an 'Love you Chloe!, a heart, a smiley face and. few swirls.

"What the hell did you all do to my phone," I screeched as I ran my hand across the smooth back of my poor, phone.

"I'm sorry Chloe, they made me do it!" Niall barged out of a closet.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I can't stay mad at you," I half-heartedly smiled. "But you have to help me get them back."

"Deal," He grins evily.

"Okay, first let's bring out the old betsey," I say setting my phone on the polished coffee table and heading to the game closet. I opened it and Harry came running out darting off some where upstairs.

"Sometimes I worry about him," I look weirdly at Niall as he laughed. I scan across all the board games adverting my eyes towards the nerf guns on the floor.

"Which ones?" Niall's irish accent rang behind me.

"This one," I pick up a smaller one, as Niall grabs a big green one.

"We need a plan," Niall says as he loads his nerf gun.

"Well where are the rest of the boys?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know," Niall shrugged.

"Well we just saw Harry 'fly' upstairs," I do the quotation fingers on fly.

"Upstairs we shall go!" Niall charges up the stairs with me sharp on his feet.

*******

"Liam," I say sweetly, looking in every closet in his room for him.

"I'll make you brownies if you come out," I say in the same voice as before.

"Brownies?" I hear his british voice bellow out from somewhere. Under the bed! I drop down on my stomach, groaning in pain but quickly looking under the bed. Liam's brown eyes finally linked with mine as a devilish grin appears on my face.

I hold up my nerf gun and shoot him straight in the chest.

"No fair," He pouts as he crawls out from under the bed.

"Oh wah wah," I wipe a fake tear away as he laughs in amusement. I run out of the room in search of Zayn. Obviously, he wasn't upstairs because I've looked literally everywhere. I dash downstairs and walk down the long hallway past the kitchen.

"Zaynie, come out come out where ever you are," I say looking in every door. I stop at the mini fitness room and peer in, and almost fainted at what I saw.

Zayn was in gray sweatpants and shirtless. He was doing push ups on a blue mat and his hair was ruffled. All in all he looked sexy as hell.

"Hmm?" He layed on his stomach and looked up at me after I dropped the nerf gun on the hard floor.

"Oh uh sorry I thought you were hiding," I scratch the back of my neck. He standed up and took a swig of his water bottle that was placed half- empty on a bench.

"Hiding from what?" He asked.

"From me," My eyes traveled down his chest to his torso. Sweat was dripping down him, almost making me jealous to be in it's position. On anybody else I'd probably think sweat looked gross, but on him. Oh, it was like frosting on a cupcake, the eyes to Zac Efron, The quiff to Justin Bieber. the topping to all of the most amazing things.

"Why would I be hiding from you?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, snapping me out my odd thoughts.

"Um, the guys drew all over my phone," I laughed nervously.

"Oh, I didn't know" He said, honestly.

"That's a good thing or I'd have to shoot you," I referred to the small nerf gun on the floor.

"What exactly did they draw?" He asked, smirking.

"A mans private area, a smiley face, a heart, an 'love you chloe', and a bunch of swirls." I listed off my fingers.

"Interesting," He looked amused.

"Not really," I groaned. "I have to put a phone case on it now."

*********

"Movie, movie, movie!" Harry came yelling down stairs into the living room where me and Liam were not even paying attention to the tv.

"Which movie?" I asked, excitedly.

"Made of Honor!" Louis screamed behind him.

"I love that movie!" I squeal in joy as they grab the cd case. 

After that Niall and Zayn came down and sat down beside me.

"What're we watching?" Zayn asked slinging an arm around my shoulder as I tryed to hide the giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Made of Honor," I managed out. I don't know why I got like this when I was around him. It's crazy what his effect has on me, I felt my hands become very clammy as I folded them together in my lap and kept my eyes straight on the tv. Even though, I had no clue what was going on, on the screen. My thoughts ran through my head thinking about Zayn and Zayn only.

"I heard it was good," He nodded. I smiled as he watched Harry put the disc in. "Perrie suggested I watched it." This time he was the one smiling as I uncomfortably placed my hands under my thighs. Just her name made my head spin and stomach lurch. Jealousy shot tingles up and down my arms.

"Oh," I said a little harshly. He looked over at me in wonder as I avoided eye contact. I stood up feeling unwelcomed into Zayn's presence.

"I've actually watched this movie many times, I'm quite tired," I sketched out a fake yawn. "I'm going to bed."

I heard their muffled 'goodnights' ring out in unison as I walked upstairs and into the warmth of my bedroom. My bed seemed to be the only one to comfort me at these moments. I sprawled across my fuzzy, white comforter in hopes that it will soak up all my thoughts just for tonight.

it actually did, but only for a while as I slept through the night with no distractions.