Aren't you a little young? *Chapter Forty Two*

*Zayn's POV*

"What the hell do you mean she's in a gang?" Louis shouted rather loudly.

"Shhh!" I glare at him. He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Perrie was stupid, and joined a 'gang'," I say folding my hands together in my lap. "Then Perrie forced me to cheat on Chloe, or else Perrie'd kill her," I breath, gulping at his shocked face.

"Perrie will not kill Chloe," Louis said, rolling his eyes. She's just saying that to get you back."

"No Louis, you don't understand she's not kidding." I say shaking my head.

"How would Perrie kill someone?" He questioned.

"She has a gang, remember." I say. "Besides she held a gun to my head," I say pointing at my temple.

"Well, you need to fix this because either Perrie kills Chloe or Chloe might go crazy and kill herself." Louis says pointing a finger at me.

"She won't kill herself!" I yell.

"How would you know?" Louis screamed back.

"Look, she wouldn't I know her more than you do." I say.

"You think you do," he rolls his eyes and leaves.

*Chloe's POV*

I don't how much longer I can last in a hotel room, it's small and crowded. Sighing, I walked onto the balcony where I spent most of my time at. My hands gripping the railing, as my hair blew in the wind. It felt amazing, so relaxing but not enough. My heart always felt as if somethings missing, and I know what it is.

"Hey," I heard a low voice whisper. I looked around but didn't see anybody. "Pssst," It was coming from one of the doors. Slight movement from the corner of my eye caught my attention. A mans eye was peeking out of it.

"What do you want?" I scowled at him for interupting my moment.

"Come," He curled his finger, in motion telling me to come over.

"No!" I shrieked. "How do I know if your a pedophile or something?"

"Look I've been watching you for the past few days-"

"You've been WATCHING me?!" I scream.

"Shut up!" He yells. "Look, you look depressed and sad, I was wondering if you wan't something to relieve you." He whispered making sure nobody was listening but me.

"What do you mean?" I cock an eyebrow.

"Marajuana," he says.

"Oh no no no," I shake my head backing up into the railing.

"C'mon I'll gives it to you for a cheap price, just try it atleast."

"I don't do drugs," I shake my head.

And those were the last few words I said before I was sitting on the guys bed, smoking a joint.

"Don't suck it in," He suggested as I was in a coughing fit. I nodded, and took his advice the next hit.

"Wow," I beathed out a perfect smoke ring.

"Fun, right?" he smirked taking it from me and hitting it himself.

"I feel so much better," I slumped my shoulders and fell onto my back on his bed.

"I knew you would," he smiled, eyes bloodshot. I'm sure I looked the same,

"So uh..." I say sitting back up.

"Yeah," He asked blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"H-how much for a small bag?" I asked slipping out my wallet.

"Aren't you a little young?" he asks, setting the joint down.

"Says the guy who suggested it to me," I snap.

"Fine, fine," He puts his hands up in surrender. "$350,"

"What?" I yell. "I didn't even ask for that much!"

"Fine, two hundred, take it or leave it," he says putting a little bit in a bag.

"Alright," I breath and pulled out two one hundred bills. We exchange and he nods.

"Okay then, enjoy young rebel," he winks and shooes me out the door just as I watched a stripper walk in. I rolled my eyes, once again and entered my small hotel room.

I grabbed the bag and placed it on the end table. Good thing he placed a lighter in it, and a few sheets. My high was still on, I could tell. Even though it was my first time.

Knock knock.

Shit,shit,shit.

I grabbed the marajuana bag and shoved it in my boot. Quickly as possible, I opened the door.

"Louis?" I say, confused.

"Chlow," he pulls me in for a hug. I felt him sniffing my shoulder and he quickly pulled back.

"Why do you smell like pot?" he asked wide eyed.

"Uh I was making friends with the hotel neighbors, and turns out they smoke pot." I lie.

"Did you do any?" he asks grabbing my shoulders.

"No," I lie once again.

"Good, the boys miss you," He pulls me into another hug.

"I miss them too," I breath, except Zayn. Well I sort of do, but you know what I mean.

"Come visit?" he asked. "Zayn left somewhere."

"Louis..," I trailed off.

"Please?" He begged.

"Fine, but only for a little while," I look at him sternly.

"Deal," he nods.

"Okay, let me get my purse." I run off and spray perfume on and grab my purse.

Forgetting about the marajuana in my boott.

-------

Hey guys so Yeah, don't hate me for this chapter please? heh kind of unexpecting.

I love you allll!!!!

I'll be here by your side, no more fears, no more crying!!

Should I dedicate the next chapter to somebody? If you comment I will to you :)

vote/comment?:)<3