Niall Jumped The Highest*Chapter Thirty Six*

I'll admit, I was scared to share my love to Zayn. It wasn't as even as it seems, well at my age it isn't. Love is such a strong word, just like hate. But you can use love in two meanings, or more. But Zayn told me he loves me, as in he really does love me! And i might not of believed him if it weren't for the most delighting poem i've ever read, was written in HIS poem journal.

Right now I was currently watching the boys perform at a concert, held in London. They were jumping around the stage, and occasionally Zayn would wink at me. They always have fun out there, like they aren't even afraid to be themselves even though their probably going to get recorded and sent to websites that will reveal it across the world. I find it utterly adorable, how they manage to make small jokes while singing. Like pantsing Harry, or changing the lyrics a couple times.

It's the playful side I always saw from them, and I loved that the fans got to see it too. Cherish it while it lasts, because we all know someday their going to grow up. And it won't always be there to make us smile when we're sad. So we have to live while were young and enjoy all these little things, one way or another! See what I did there?

"Hey," Zayn breathed out as his chest rised and fell from jumping around on stage.

"You guys did great!" I exclaim pulling them into a hug, even though they reaked of sweat.

"Thanks," They all said, taking swigs out of plastic waterbottles on the dressers.

"Who jumped the highest?" Louis asked throwing his waterbottle in a nearby trash can.

"Hmm," I pretended to think. "Nialler ofcourse!"

"Yay, the irish one for the win!" Niall cheers.

"I feel betrrayed," Zayn pouts.

"Aww," I stick my lower lip out and pull him into a bear hug. His hugs were always nice and fulfilling it almost made you think, he was a bear. His arms radiated heat onto you and his large hands connect with your waist. It's like a dream come true, the most amazing hug ever. I loved being embraced in his arms.

**

"Go shower!" I playfully yell at Zayn as he snuggles into my arms. We were laying on his bed, enjoying the presence of one another.

"I don't wanna," He whined.

"You smell like sweat," I grimaced.

"Yum," He mumbled.

"Ew," I said, disgusted.

"Just kidding, fine." He got up and ran to the bathroom leaving me to watch friends.

"

"There I'm done," It's been atleast ten minutes and Zayn finally popped out of the bathroom.

"Bout time," I mumbled.

"Well excuse me," He sassed. We both laughed and cuddled into the bed. He was wearing grey sweatpants and i was wearing pajama shorts and a purple camisole.

"I love you," He whispered twirling a strand of my hair around his index finger.

"I love you too," I say, smiling. Thankful that he's actually here in bed with me. He pulled me into his side as I cuddled up to his chest breathing in his cinnamon-y scent.

***

I pull out the peppermint coffee creamer, and poured it into the amazing cup below me.

Zayn was on the couch typing frantically on his phone. I grabbed the mug and walked to couch, sittng beside him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Drama," He muttered.

"What?" I questioned curiously.