Picnic In The Field *Chapter Three*

*Zayn's POV*

I'd lie if I say I didn't have feelings for Chloe, They aren't huge feelings, but I definitely get a good heart pounding when I see her. Ofcourse I love Perrie, but it seems that now our relationship has been crumbling. Like when you have a gumball machine full of gumballs and your down to the last one. That'd explain Perrie's and i's relationship now a days. I've caught her kissing Josh Devine, not once but twice. I've forgiven her each time, but I'm coming to think she only wants me for one thing. And that's sex, it's all she ever wants to do. I just want someone who can make me laugh on a daily bases, hug me when I'm feeling down, kiss me when I'm in a playful mood. Surely our relationship wasn't like this before, we've just grown apart. With me being on tour and her being on tour at different times. It's surely hard, and all the rumors of her cheating on me. It's tough, it feels like I'm jumping off a plane and my parachute is on it's last string before it let's go of me. I've tried talking to Perrie about this but she never gives me the chance. Everytime I try to talk to her she pushes me down on the closest bed and seducts me into her stupid sex powers. I don't know how I give in each time, that just proves how gullible I am.

*Chloe's POV*

"Oh my god Lou, it's beautiful!" I stare in shock at the beautiful clean cut meadow.

"I thought'd you'd like to have a picnic out here," He popped the trunk and pulled out a whicker basket and a red and white checkered blanket.

"Clichè," I giggled as we walked into the middle of the wondeful field.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he sets the blanket down and the basket in the middle.

"I love it," I smile as we sit down on each side of the food.

"I'm glad you do," He smiles back.

"Why did you want to take me out tonight anyway?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you last night but it didn't work as plan. So I decided that when you declined the movie offer that you might be available to come out with me." He explained.

"Your so sweet," I gushed as I grabbed the tea canister and poured us both tea.

"Not as sweet as you," He took out two wrapped sandwhiches.

"I've never seen this side of you Louis," I said as I unwrapped the food.

"What do you mean?" He looked up at me.

"Your always joking around, I didn't know you had a cute dating side" I said taking a bite out of my sandwhich.

"I'm full of surprises," He winked eating his sandwhich aswell.

--------- 

Hiyaaa

So i will be doing different point of views just thought i'd let you beautiful people know :)

Comment/vote/share. I'd love to see what you would have to say! <3