eLOUnor? *Chapter Fifty-Three*

"Babe.." I felt someone squeeze my hip.

"What," I mumbled, scrunching my nose.

"Wake up, please."

"Why," I groaned.

"Because it's 11 o' clock," He kissed my temple, and I stretched.

"We should just sleep for the day," I layed back against the headboard, cuddling into his chest.

"CHLOE, ZAYN," We heard our names being yelled from downstairs.

"WHAT?" I screamed back. No reply. Ugh just like a mom.

"Come on, get your cute butt up," He patted my butt, and i giggled as we left his bedroom. We both skipped down stairs in our pj's.

"What," I say rubbing my eyes when I get to the last step. I peeked out and saw Eleanor. "El!!" I squealed and ran up to her, jumping into her arms. She laughed, and held onto me but I felt myself sliding. "I haven't seen you in like a week."

"I know," She giggles and I climb off of her, staring at her and Louis.

"Are you guys pregnant...?" I ask slowly.

"Chloe, cany you take a seat?" Louis asks nicely. "And it's not possible for US to be pregnant, only she would but shes not." I nod my head and shape my mouth into an 'O",

"Oh," I nod. I cuddle into Zayn's lap waiting for them to tell us, Niall was beside me and Zayn. Liam was with Lacie...Danielle and Liam didn't end up working out, they are stilll good friends. She pretty and awesome. Harry was on the love seat with Cher, and their baby girl Abby.

"Okay, we brought you all down here because we wanted to tell you something thats going to be coming up soon," Louis bit his lip, smiling. Eleanor crossed her feet, and smiled looking at Louis.

"We're getting married," Louis said jumping and hugging Eleanor.

"Awwww!' I squeal getting up and hugging eleanor.

"And," Eeanor started. "Since I had troubles choosing who i wanted to be my maid of honor." She let go of my hug. "You, Danielle, Cher and Lacie are all going to be my maid of honors."

"Is that possible?" I ask.

'It is now," She shrugged.

"Yay!' I squeal again. "We get to go dress shopping."

"I know!" Eleanor and I squeal together, jumping. The boy laughed at us as the other girls joined.

"And precious Abby will be our flower girl," Louis smiled and played with Abby's little feet, she giggled.

"When is it?" Niall asked.

"In a month," Louis replyed looking at Eleanor "We want to have it happen soon.

"I can't believe your already getting married, so lucky!" I smile widely at her, hugging her once more. The boys all congratulated Louis, and the girls and I ran upstairs to talk about the wedding and do our nails.

"So do Zayn and you ever plan on getting married?" Lacie asked.

"I don't know, he hasn't brought it up yet," I think for a moment. "He did hesitate last night when we went bowling though."

"What do you mean?" Cher asked, holding Abby in her lap.

"He was saying something and said hus-boyfriend, like he mistaked and almost said husband,"I blush.

"He's totally thinking about it?!" Eleanor smiled.

"You really think so?" I smile.

"Definitely!" The girls all agree. We all laugh, as I continue to think more into it.

What if we do get married?

Nah, Zayn is probably gonna wanna wait. I tell the girls goodnight and head to my bed.

****************

Hey beauties, sorry it's not long again.

BUT WEDDDDINNNNG YAY!!

I can't wait to write that :)

Stayyyed tunned baeee's

Nash Grier: Do you gotta bae? *Pops tongue* or naw is you tryna date *pops tongue* or naw? ;)

Sorrry matthew espinosa is just ughhhhhh yummy.

anyways see ya guys later love yyaaaa <3

COMMENT/VOTE? CX