Do You Ever Feel Like A Plastic Bag *Chapter Sixteen*

I have never been this scared in my life. The premiere for the movie is in two days and I knew I was ready. I'm just not emotionally ready, it is crazy to think how far I've come.

I pull off my stilettos as I stumbled into my bedroom. I hate meetings, especially with Liza. She just rants on about anything and everything, she is my model manager and is trying to get me into another modeling company but I've told her atleast a hundred times that I don't need another one. Yeah it would be exciting but I don't know how much more posing I could do.

I pull on my skin tight leggings from victoria secret with the words pink across the folded hem. My purple camisole matched, and I let my feet be free showing off the manicure I had done on my toes. The boys informed we were going to watch 'Easy A' one of my favorite movies.

I skipped downstairs in excitement. The rest of the boys were piled around. Zayn and Niall had the long couch while Harry and Louis took the love seat and Liam had the recliner. I walked over to Zayn and ruffled his hair causing his hands to fly up immediatly to re-perfection it.

"I swear you care more about your hair then yourself," I joked as I plopped down beside him.

"Oh hush," He pretended to give me the hand.

"When you two are done i'd like to watch the movie," Louis said from the love seat.

"Okay okay, don't get your knickers in a bunch," Zayn held his hands up in surrender. I giggled and shook my head as the movie began playing.

Twenty minutes into the movie I felt Zayn wrap his arm around my shoulder securely. I nuzzled into his shoulder not breaking eye contact with the screen. His cinnamon/vanilla smell wrapped around my nose as I breathed it in. His eyes flickered from the movie to me every so often. Niall seemed to notice so he pretended to steal me from Zayn. Well I guess Zayn didn't really like that so he playfully hit Niall in the head and pulled me back into his chest. Niall rubbed his head and glared at Zayn before returning his gaze back to the movie. I felt Zayn's chest vibrate every time he laughed at something funny in the movie.

******

It was after the movie and the boys were half asleep. Louis and Harry stood up heading for the stairs.

"Night," They called back and we returned it. Niall and Liam left soon after that saying good night as well. Soon enough it was just Zayn and I. Me curled up into his side as we listened to the sound of eachothers breaths. It was such a peaceful silence that felt nice to be in. Zayn shifted me onto his lap after a moment. I felt my heart pace pick up, as if cuddling into him wasn't enough. I was sideways on his legs as he sat forward, he played with my fingers as his hands somehow found mine.

"Your not tired?" I asked out of the blue,

"No, I'm wide awake," He said not looking up from me but continued playing with my, in his head, interesting fingers.

"Please don't quote Katy Perry," I shake my head as he chuckled.

"And why not?" He looked up at me now. His eyes glinted with happyness and care, making my throat tie in knots.

"Because only Katy can," I smirk.

"Oh Yeah?" he raises an eyebrow. "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" He quoted again. We both ended up laughing in sync.

"I like this," he said grabbing a strand of my hair and twirling it.

"What?," I asked. "My hair?"

"No well Yeah," he smiled. "But hanging out with you, alone." I felt my heart flutter and my stomach twist like a tornado.

"So do I," I said it coming out as a whisper. "But I'm quite tired." I yawned.

"Same here," He nodded.

"I thought you were wide awake?" I pressed.

"I lied," He grinned.

"Wow," I shake my head as we walk upstairs.

"Come sleep with me?" He whisper-asked as I stopped at my door.

"In your dreams," I whispered back before entering my bedroom and shutting the door. His quiet laughter filled the hall as I giggled to myself. Jeez he drives me insane.

------------

I'm yummy, I'm yummy I'm oh so oh so yummy. Sorry I'm so happy it's like chloe and zayn get closer and closer each chapter. I'm shipping #zoe? #chayn? #Zaoe? I don't know. Tell me which one you think is best! Or make your own and tell me in the comments. I'll choose one and use it in the story :).

Comment/Vote! Your all beautiful!!!!!<3