Warm Bodies *Chapter Twenty Nine*

"Zaynie," I whined as he stole the remote from me.

"What?" He said.

"Can we watch warm bodies?" I beg. it's been a week since Zayn and I started dating. We both usually just hung out and talked.

"I don't have that," He said as his eyes scanned across the dvd rack.

"Redbox?" I suggest.

"Okay, I think there's one down the road," he nods and grabs his car keys off the key rack.

"Yay!" I run to the door and slip on my black vans from the shoe mat. We both walk outside into the cold wind and shut the door. He works his way to the mustang while I rub my hands up and down my arms.

"Cold babe?" he smirked at me.

"What do you think?" I roll my eyes but force a smile. He takes off his hoodie and hands it over to me. "No it's fin-."

"Take it," He puts it in my arms and I nod. I slip it over my arms, head then body. It was slightly big but it still fit perfectly. "I like you in my clothes,"

"Don't overwhelm yourself," I giggle. We had been driving now for atleast five minutes. "Besides don't expect to get it back."

"Trust me, I won't." He chuckled. We finally pulled up to a small drug store like shop. The redbox was outside leaning against the buildings wall.

"Want me to go get it, and you wait here?" I ask placing my hand on the handle.

"Sure," He nodded and I stepped out into the cold. The wind smacked my face as I walk. Once I reach the redbox I lifted the cover and search 'Warm Bodies'. As I was getting ready to pay with my credit card, Zayn slid his through wrapping his free arm around my waist.

"Zayn I could've payed for it," I scowled.

"Oh well," he chuckled making his chest vibrate against my back.

"Well just because we're together doesn't mean I'm not stil paying half the rent," I put in.

"Your so stubborn," he burried his face into the crook of my neck while the disc said it was processing.

"And I'll keep that way," I breath as he left a tender kiss below my jaw.

"Good," He smiled as I scrunched my eyebrows together. "I like you just the way you are,"

"You are so cheesy!" I giggle as i grabbed the disc from the box.

"I know," he stated proudly. I shook my head, laughing as we both re-entered the black mustang. the remainder of the time going home Zayn jokingly sent cheesy pick up lines towards me as I laughed freely.

"I can't wait to watch this," I squeal as we enter the house to an empty couch. Zayn disappears into the kitchen as i kick off my shoes and dash to the dvd player. Pulling out the disc, I set it in and it closes. The previews begin playing on the tv. Zayn came back out with a bag of sun chips. I sat on the couch, bringing my knees up to my chest as Zayn sat beside me. He restlessly layed his arm around my waist and I burried my head into his neck.

*********

"R!" I scream as his head hits the bottom of the pool. Zayn squeezes my hip as we stare at the tv in suspense. "He's still alive,"

"I knew he was," Zayn smirked.

"Mhmm," I hummed and rolled my eyes. "Your body froze the minute they jumped off."

"No," He shook his head.

"Yes,"

"No

"Yep,"

"Nahh,"

"Yeah,"

Zayn kissed me on the lips after I said that. I'm guessing it's another way to say shut up. I grabbed his face and brought him close as he held my hips. I was practically straddling him now while our lips moved in sync. He grabbed my bum causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, surprising me. I moved my arms around his neck and I felt his thumb rubbing circles into my waist. I smiled into the kiss as it was totally unexpected.

The things this boy does to me.

---------

Hello, so I just watched warm bodies and omg it was so cute!!!!!!! Who agrees? *-* So Yeah I let chloe and zayn watch it together, I thought was sweet.

Vote/comment!? I love you all!!<3