Caught Reading *Chapter Thirty Five*

"Chloe?" Zayn's velvety voice poured out.

"Zayn," I breathed and snapped the notebook shut.

"Your weren't suppose to read that," He voice was slowing down into a whisper as he was just in his basketball shorts.

"I'm sorry," I looked down and set the notebook back where I found it.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked running a comb through his wet quiff.

"I came to apologize," I sighed.

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

"I shouldn't have overreacted," I said honestly.

"Chloe, you didn't overreact," Zayn set the comb on the dresser and sat beside me on the bed. My fingers fiddled with eachother nervously.

"I'm sorry," I whispered apologizing once again.

"I shouldn't have rushed you, it's my fault I'm sorry," He apologized aswell.

"I just don't think I'm ready so soon," My teeth found my lower lip.

"I understand," He sent me a heart warming smile and opened his arms for me to jump in. And as said, I did. It was me on his lap just hugging all our feeling. Nothing compared to how nice it was to hug Zayn. His head was in the crook of my neck, as was mine. "Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." My heart beats quickened as I felt light headed.

"Zayn" I whispered.

"Humm?" His voice was muffled in my hair.

"Was that poem, the one dedicated to me, was that true?" I asked, curiously. I felt him stiffen next to me as I pulled away, still straddling him but looking him sincerely in the eyes.

"Yeah," He nodded, his eyes were glowing.

"That was the nicest thing anybodies every said or written about me," I said carressing his cheeks.

"Good because I want you to know that nobody on this planet could replace you Chloe Anne Rivers." He said resting his forhead against mine. I smiled as he laced his hands with mine, and we just stared. Pulling in any emotion we ever felt the night before, or the current moment.

"Chloe," His voice made me melt. It was husky, yet soft as in a caring tone.

"Yes?" My breath hitched a little.

He didn't say anything, just stared into my eyes. They glistened in the dark room, reflecting off a small lamp in the corner. He hands rubbed down my neck and stopped at my hips, he rubbed circles with his thumb. My hands laid restlessly on his neck as our noses were touching and his lips looks as plump as ever.

"I.." He managed to say. "I love you," My breath got caught in my throat, as i felt my hands become clammy. My teeth reached my cheeks as they bit them tenderly. I'm positive my teeth were a deep shake of crimson. I searched his eys for any sign of a just kidding but it wasn't there. Everything in my body was tingling at this precise moment. I couldn't breath the words out so I decided to show him;

I crashed my lips into his not even hesitating once. He kissed back almost immediatly, it was the most passionate, sweetest kiss I've ever experienced in my life. I've probably said that before but this time I meant it. His lips danced against mine as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Ofcourse I loved him, I don't know which way yet but I do know for a fact I love him. Maybe in a love way or a love LOVE kinda way if that makes sense. My legs stiffened as they contained wrapped around his waist. He never broke his grip on my hips as mine never broke from his shoulders. After a second we had to come back for breath and Zayn went to my neck. Kissing it gently around, showing how much he loved me.

"I love you too," I breathed sqeezing my eyes shut and throwing my head back.

"I know,"

-----------

Sorry it's so short i'm running out of short ideas, but i have some big ones coming up so be prepared :)

Comment\ vote? :)<3

P.S if you guys like this story check out my new story called 'Engraved Behind Her Back' Iit's not about one direction but if you do like love stories that end happily (lol) go check it out please!:)