Stay With Me *Chapter Sixty-Two*

I peeled open my eyes, I was still really sleepy. The smell of vanilla instantly hit my nose, and I sat up quickly. I looked to my right to see Zayn sound a sleep. What happened last night? I looked down, and I still had my dress on. Okay good, we didn't have sex or anything. 

I shook Zayn, trying to get him to wake up.

"Mmm," He groaned and swatted my hand away.

"Get up," I poke his nose.

"No," He rolls over. 

"Please," I say tracing a circle on his back.

"Maybe," He says. I lean down and kiss his cheek, and finally he sits up. "OKay I'm up."

"Good, can you take me back to Justin's?" I asked.

"Why don't you stay here?" He asks.

"Because all my stuff are at Justin's," I say.

"Oh..right," He nods. "Okay." He gets up and puts on a shirt. He trots down stairs and I follow behind him, holding my heels in one hand. He steps outside and starts up the car, and I hop in into the passengers seat. He didn't say a word as he drove down the roads I told him to go down to get to Justin's. What crawled up his ass last night?

Finally we pulled into the long gravel driveway and he stopped in the front. I unbuckle my self, and stop before opening the door.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I say to him as he doesn't take his hands off the steering wheel.

"Alright," He nods, and looks away. I squeeze my lips together and then step out of the car, i wonder what his problem is. I walk up the walkway and open the front door to the house. I see Chaz and Ryan sitting on the couch watching tv. 

"Hey guys," I wave to them as I walk in.

"There you are, Justin was looking for you," Ryan said as Chaz nodded.

"Where is he?" I ask, shutting the door.

"In his room, i think," Chaz points up the stairs and I nod. I walk up the stairs barefoot, since my heels were in my hand. I walk all the way and then stop at the door. I twist the knob and walk in to find Justin naked.

"Ew," I shield my eyes. 

"Oh my god, finally I've been wondering where your at," He walked up to me. "And don't say ew, you know you like what you see."

"You wish," I giggle. "Get dressed."

"'Fine," He sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes. He walks to the bathroom to get dressed. I  toss my heels across the room, and unzip my dress so I was down to panties and a bra. I changed into a fresh pair of panties, and a clean bra. I slid on a pair of spandex and a shirt that said, "And we'll never be royals,". Justin finally slid out of the bathroom in grey sweats and a black V-neck.

"Hey," He mumbled flopping onto the bed next to me as I flip through television channels.

"Herro," I look up at him and then back at the tv.

"So where did you go last night?" He asked.

"Oh I stayed over at a friends house," I say, it's true! Zayn and I are just friends.

"Oh okay," He nods. He probably doesn't believe me, oh well. It's not like were together anyways. "Soo.."

"So.." I repeat.

"Oh yeah, you left your phone at the wedding before you left, so I grabbed it and put it downstairs in the kitchen," He said.

"Awe thank you," I say standing and walking to the door.