You Stupid Officer *Chapter Forty Four*

It wasn't any of their business what I do with my life. If I want to smoke marijuana then let me!

I kicked a rock into someone's yard as I shuffled down the sidewalk. Louis was my ride here, and I wasn't going to let him drive me back. No way, in hell. My walking had led me towards the cities, so the hotel should be around here somewhere.

"Hey!" Some man called my name, I turned and looked at him not moving from my spot.

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me where the closest fast food is at?" He walked up to my and was now literally five inches away. A little too close for my liking, that is.

"Oh actually I don-" But I couldn't finish my sentence because he shoved a papertowel over my mouth. Some hit my nose, and it was most definitely strong. That was it, til I blacked out.

**

"Finally," A familiar voice rang out. I rubbed my eyes, sitting up. It was cold, the air was whipping at my arms.

"Where am I?" I asked after I opened my eyes tiredly, looking around the gray room. My eyes landed directly on Perrie and the man from earlier.

"Good morning, sunshine," She cooed fakily.

"What are you doing here," I spat, squinting my eyes attempting to make a glare.

"I just love you so much, that I wanted to keep you locked up here with me," She smiled, adding a little scowl.

"Oh how kind, but I don't like to share kennels with rats," I looked down at the ropes that were keeping me on the chair.

"She has a sense of humor," Perrie said nodding at the tall man. "Kill her."

"Yes ma'm," He walked towards me and stopped just in front of my legs. His hand was digging around in his back pocket, as he pulled out a knife.

"What are you doing?" I asked staring at him confused.

"What Perrie told me to do," He said. Perrie was no far out of sight.

"What if this was all just a trick, to see if you'd fall for it." I cocked and eyebrow as his lowered the knife. "What if she's testing to see if your a good partner or not, and if you fail she hangs you."

"Will she really?" He asked wide eyed, like a little five year old. I shrugged, to add more suspense by not saying anything. "Okay, I'll do what I need too." He nods and unties me.

"Yay!" I scream and run off after he un wraps the ropes. I pushed through the glass doors and ran as fast as my legs could take me, not looking back once.

The hotel came into view and I picked up my pace, running out of breath.

**

Knock knock

"Hello?" I asked opening the door.

"Ms. Rivers?" A police officer held onto his belt.

"That's me," I nod shifting from one foot to the other nervously.

"We locked up Perrie, almost right after your call," He informed me. "Just wanted to let you know your safe."

"Thank you so much officer," I breath out, a little less stressed. The officer glared at me, then looked around the hotel.

"Ma'm may I took a look around your hotel?" He asks questionably.

"Uh why, sir?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Have you been doing marijuana?" He cocks an eyebrow and pulls his shades up.

"No!" I say almost immediately.

"I need to do a search,"

"That's illegal," I say.

"It's a hotel, ma'm," He spits on the ground causing me to jump back in disgust.

"Fine," I breath scared of what's to happen. He pushes past me, staring me down on the way, and enters the small hotel room. His dirty fingers rub against the dresser as he looks around. His eyes shoot to the bedside table drawer, which I accidentally left open.

He shuffled over and grabbed the lighter, marijuana, and the paper. His eyes roam over it, just to make sure it's real.

"That's not mine," I mumble.

"That's a damn lie," He saids shoving the stuff into his pocket. "I'm going to take you to the station, this type of drugs are illegal here if you didn't know."

"I'm sorry," I beg, praying he won't make me go. "I'll stop, I won't do anymore."

"Looks like you've been doing a lot," He looks me up and down once more as I gasp.

"Just please, give me one more chance," I hold my hands together.

"Let's go," He pushes me out the door.

"You know you could give me a warning," I say glaring at him as he yanks my arm into his car. "This is illegal, you can't touch me like that!"

"Shut up," He starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot.

"That lady almost killed me!" I shout. "If I promise not to do it anymore, will you please just let me go?"

"No can do," He shook his head, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

**

"Chloe, what the hell are you doing in jail?" Louis' voice rang through the phone.

"I got caught," I breath, leaning against the wall as the officer watches over me.

"With weed?" He asked, a little taken back.

"Yes, Louis," I roll my eyes. "What else?"

"I don't kno-" He starts but I interrupted him.

"Look, I only have two more minutes, if you can will you please bail me out of here, I'll pay you back as soon as possible!" I plead as I hear a breathy sigh escape his mouth into the phone.

"Alright, I'll be there soon,"

"Thank you so much Louis, your the best!" I say excitedly throwing the phone onto it's jack.

"Back to your cell," The officer grabs my shoulder and pushes me back, then locks it up. Luckily, it wasn't to serious so I'm still clothed and get my own mini cell.

**

"Thank god," I sigh as Louis and a police officer with keys appear at the cell.

"I'm never doing this again," Louis muttered as the man fumbled to unlock the hell hole called jail cells. After a few, what felt like, long seconds, the door slid open.

"Louis!" I squeal running into his arms. We stood there hugging and squeezing eachother. (Not like that)

"I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again," I promised, mumbling into his shoulder.

"I love you,"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, damn Chloe got herself into some deep shit.

Sorry to say this again, but don't hate me for this chapter >_< I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!

I apologize for it being so short, school is so long and sucky, it just interferes with my writing :(

I'll try to write more as soon as possible, keep lovin' for some muffins !

idk.. XD

ILY VOTE/COMMENT?<3