Kiss Me Princess *Chapter Twenty Five*

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks his sparkling eyes stared into mine as the happy smile never left his or mines face.

Yes!" I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his around my waist and we hug for a while til I realize we have an audience. We pulled back and he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I seriously have been waiting seven months for this to happen.

"Well girlfriend, ready to go home?" he asks pulling out the bill. We argued a bit on who was going to pay but ofcourse he ended up winning.

"Yes boyfriend," I say mimicking him as he smirked and interwhined our fingers.

"I'm glad your mine," he whispered as we left the diner.

**********

The ride home was filled with a very comfortable silence. Both our minds were busy thinking about earlier at the restraunt. I saw out of the corner of my eye Zayn sneak a few looks at me. I bit my cheek to keep from smiling like a giraffe. When we finally pulled into the gravel drive way, Zayn parked.

"Wait," he said once I unbuckled and looked at him curiously. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer so him. He wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed me. My arms instinctly wrapped themselves around his neck. He didn't push it any further just a simple, passionate and happy kiss. Which still made my heart race and vision blur in excitement. He pulled back smiling at me as he did so. We detangled ourselves from eachother and stepped out of the mustang. I rounded the car where Zayn was waiting for me and he grabbed my hand.

"Are we going to tell them?" He asked.

"In the morning," I nod. He whispers an okay and we enter the house. The lights were out meaning the boys were in bed. Zayn pulled me upstairs and I stopped at my bedroom door.

"Come sleep in my room," He begged.

"Just because were dating doesn't mean we have to share a bed," I say.

"Why not," He pouts.

"Because," I giggle.

"Just for tonight?" He begs.

"Good night Zayn," I say as I enter my bedroom and shut the door.

I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him but a part me isn't ready to rush into things. Especially since we just started dating not even an hour ago.

***********

"Wake up!" Zayn straddled me as I groaned hitting him in the head with a pillow.

"Hey that's not a nice thing to do to your boyfriend!" he exclaimed grinning as I glared at him. Memories of last night took over my thoughts as I caught mysef smiling.

"Finally," I huffed.

"Finally what?" He asked confused.

"Finally I can call you mine," I grin cheekily.

"That's something I should say," He said still sitting on me with his legs on either side of me.

"She's the man," I giggled.

"You have a penis?" He asked jokingly.

"Totally," I rolled my eyes. "I get up really early before everyone and put on a wig."

"Damn, and I actually thought you had a vagina." He slumped his shoulders playfully.

"I'm kidding, I'm 100% woman." I giggle.

"More like 59%," He muttered I slapped his shoulder.

"I'm kidding!" He said laughing.

"You better be Malik," I pointed my finger at him. "Can you get off of me now?"

"Nah," He shook his head.

"Please?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Why should I?" He mimicked me from the day at the beach.

"Because I'll give you a kiss," I smile innocently.

"Really?" he asked caught off guard and he loosened.

"Nope!" I shoved him off of me and dashed downstairs.

"Morning Chloe," Louis said from the couch. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs. The whole group was sitting on the couch except Zayn. I heard the steps creak from behind me as I took a step onto the carpet of the living room.

"Gotcha!" Zayn said as he put his head between my thighs and lifting me up. I let out a scream and squeal at the same time as he surprised me. I laughed when he wrapped his arms around my thighs to keep me balanced. The boys were staring at us, either squinting or smirking.

"Oh Yeah," Zayn said walking over with me still on his shoulders. "Chloe and I are dating now," He smiled looking up at me while i entangled my fingers into his hair and grinned back at him.

"Finally!" Liam huffed as Niall agreed.

"All of sudden?" Louis asked surprise.

"I think we've liked eachother for long enough," Zayn said.

"I'm happy for you two, it's about time." Harry grinned showing off his dimples. I smiled as Zayn's hands slid up and down my legs gently. This felt like a dream, and I never wanted to wake up from. I peeled Zayn's tight grip off my legs and slid down his back til my feet were finally on the ground. I skipped into the kitchen and poured my self some orange juice.

"I believe you owe me a kiss," Zayn smirked as he appeared behind me.

"What makes you think that?" I raised an eyebrow setting my glass on the granite counter.

"I mean, you did shove me this morning," He said placing his large hands gently on my hips sending chills up my spine.

"Well I'm sorry 'prince'," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Kiss me princess," he said and with that I crashed my lips onto his. His nose brushed with mine as I placed my hands around his neck using my thumb to rub is jawline. I was quite short so I stepped on his feet for a boost. He didn't seem to mind so I let our lips dance as we kissed passionatly.

In the middle of the kitchen.

With a full view from the living room.

Slam.

And that was the sound of Louis bedroom door slamming.

-------

Oh no what's going to happen? But er my gerd!!!!!!! He finally asked her. I honestly didn't know what chapter to put it in but I woke up this morning and was like.

"Today is the day Zayn asks Chloe to be his girlfriend."

And that's how it happened :) I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

I love you all so very, very much! So does Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, And Niall. And lots of love from Chloe ^_^

Vote/Comment it's greatly appreciated!<3