Clichè Tree Climbing *Chapter Four*

"Louis, where are you taking me?" I asked as he pulled my wrist towards and old tree.

"What do you think of climbing?" He asks, his eyes were glistening in the moonlight as a playful grin appeared on his lips.

"I don't mind it," I shrugged, staring into his beautiful sea colored orbs. I'd have to say all the lads had amazing eyes. It was crazy how well they fit together in a band.

"Well c'mon then," He let go of my wrist and placed his hand on a lower branch.

"Be careful," I say cautiously.

"I'll be fine," He grunts as he lifts himself up on to a longer branch. He props himself up and sits, dangling his feet off the edge while staring back down at me. "You coming."

It was awfully dark, but I agreed. I place my hands firmly onto the barely unbreakable branches. I lift myself up and scraped my knee a bit in the process, but I kicked it off. Louis grabs my arms and pulls me next to him. I brush off the bark and dirt off my knees and thighs. Louis and I both examine the small gash on my upper knee, that was slowly bleeding.

"Oh that's gonna sting," He remarked. He ripped the sleeve off his shirt and tied it around my knee solemnly.

"T-thank you," I stuttered, lost at words at what he just did. "You didn't have to rip your shirt for me."

"We'll I don't want you to lose to much blood," He smiles sweetly and wraps his arm around my waiste , pulling me closer to his side making me breath in his addicting scent.

"What now?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Now, we stare at the stars and drink vodka." He pulls out two shot glasses and a small bottle of what I assumed was vodka.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"Magic," He smirked as I rolled my eyes but laughed. He handed me a shot glass and poured the vodka to the top.

"I'm under age," I shake my head, looking down at the liquid in my hands.

"Not in London you aren't," He chuckled and downed his drink in a matter of three seconds.

"Aren't you my ride home?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I called Paul to come pick us up." He said, pouring another shot.

"Okay," I nodded and shook my shot around before letting it pour into my mouth. The liquid stung when it went down my throat but also left a sweet trail.

"Like it?" He asked as I breathed deeply after I swallowed it.

"This is great," I nodded, pushing the shot glass towards him referring for more.

"Okay, Ms. Badass," He laughed pouring me another. I downed it quickly savoring the taste. It felt good to have fun, something I haven't experienced for months since Zayn came into the picture.

"I'm happy you brought me here," I say looking off into the stars as Louis yet again poured me another shot.

"Why's that?" He asked, handing me the glass.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I laughed a little at how childish I sounded before I chugged the shot down. He nodded, looking over at me. A look of serious washed over his normally playful eyes. "I've had this huge 'crush' on Zayn for months. It seems that every where I go, boom he's there." I say making a hand gesture when I said boom. "His girlfriend just makes it worse, always flaunting her curves amd beauty and then practically devouring Zayn's face all the damn time." I shake my head at the thought of her. "Jealousy is a bitch, and it's worse that I don't even know how I grew these feelings for him. It's almost to the point where it pains me to be next to him. I tense up, bite my tongue, sweat a bit, and grow nasuase. It's not even funny what effect he has on me. And I hate it, I hate it so much." I tell him everything. He looks taken aback by what I've told him but instantly he softens and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him.

"The boys and I always thought you had something for him," he talked finally. "The way you look at him or freeze around him proves a lot." He let's out a low chuckle. "I don't know how he doesn't see it, maybe it's blind love?" I choked a bit when he said love.

"I don't know if it's l-love," I shook my head furiously, biting the inside of my cheek.

"You just don't want to tell yourself that," He said against my hair. I began to think what if he's right? What it I don't want myself to love him but my heart does. Is this possible?

Honk Honk

"What's that?" I asked annoyed by the rudely loud sound.

"Paul, he's here to pick us up now." Louis said pulling his arm back from my shoulder and grabbing the vodka and glasses.

"Oh," I said kind of sadly. I wanted to stay for a little bit longer, I was enjoying my time here with Louis. He threw the bottle and cups on the grass and jumped down landing beside them.

"Here, I'll catch you," He assured out stretching his arms below me. I took one last look at the sky and slid off the large branch directly into Louis' arms.

"Thank you," I say rubbing dirt off my bottom from sitting on the old bark.

"No problem," He smiled placing his large hand at the small of my back to the limo. I'm actually not feeling tipsy quite yet, it's as if the drinks went down and left. Not even taking time to settle and let my drunk self come out.

"Thanks for tonight Louis," I smiled warmly as we buckled into the seats of Paul's range rover.

"Anytime," He returned the smile and leaned back. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it with mine as I rested my head on his shoulder.