Ahh, fuck it. *Chapter Sixty*

I roll over in the bed, and stretch. I open my eyes and realize Justin wasn't beside me anymore. Where did he go? Before I could find out, i heard my phone vibrating on the end table. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Chloe," His voice was calm and quiet.

"Hey Lou, what's up?" I ask him.

"I just called to remind you Eleanor and I's wedding is in two days.." He said.

"Ohh shit," My eyes go wide, i completely forgot about it. "I'll be there, you can count on it."

"Its okay if you can't make it," He replys. "I understand what's going on between you and Niall.."

"It's fine," I wave it off. "I can't miss my boobear and my bestfriend's big day!"

"Okay, see you there then," He chuckles. I smiled and hung up the phone, he ended up texting me the address.

Great, Zayn AND Niall are going to be there. Oh well, I just won't talk to them. 

I stand up and open my suitcase, I pulled out the dress Eleanor gave to me to wear to the wedding as bridesmaid. It was lime green, since that was the theme of the wedding. It was strapless and tight at the top then flowed out and stopped at my knees. It was actually very sparkly and came with a pair of silver heels. I laid them out on the dresser, just so I can be ready for when the day comes.

"Hey," Somebody whispered from behind me, causing me to jump. I spin around and come face to face with Justin.

"Oh my god, you scared me," I laugh a little and place a hand over my heart.

"I thought I would," He smirked. "Your so cute."

"Ha-ha nice joke," I shake my head.

"I'm saying the truth," He placed his hands on my hips.

"Okay.." I bite my lip and look away, but that fails. He places his fingers on my chin and makes me look directly into his eyes. 

He licks his lower lip, and places one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. So many thoughts were going through my head at the moment.

What if he's joking?

What if he's another Zayn or Niall?

Is this right?

Does my breath smell bad?

Ahhh, fuck it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and crash my lips into his. He seems taken aback but quickly gets into it. He uses one hand to squeeze my bum, which causes my mouth to open. He takes that advantage and sticks his tongue in. We were making out as I ran my hands through his hair. He gives my thigh a squeeze notifying for me to jump, so I did.

I wrap my legs around his waist, and he holds onto my bum as we continue making out. He turns around and lays me on the bed, while he continues to stand. He rips off his shirt and throws it somewhere, I don't even know where. He unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off, and wow might I say.

He looked soo perfect standing there in his american apparel underwear (see what i did there? no? ok.)

He climbed on top of me and kissed my forhead, then cheek and then started nipping and sucking on my neck. He kissed around until he found my sweet spot. My hands flew up and tangled into his hair, as my head went back a little and a moan escaped my mouth. He tugged at my shirt, and i gladly pulled it off and threw it on the ground.

He stared at my chest, and looked up at me smirking. He kissed and nibbled on my cleavage a little. I moaned a little louder.

"Say my name," He whispered.

"Justin," I moaned.

He slipped off my jeans, and then sat up. He opened the drawer to his bedside table and then closed it quickly.

"Are you ready?" He asked, holding the condom between his two fingers.

I nod, and smile up at him.

*SEXUAL STUFF OVER*

I roll over, out of breath and so was he. He cuddled up into my back and kissed my shoulder. I squeezed my eyes shut. 

I literally just stole Justin Bieber's virginity.

*************************

HEY GUYS SORRY IT WAS SO SEXUMUAL

VOTE IF U KNOW THAT SONG UP THERE

AND SORRY IT'S SHORT TOO

AND YEAH ILY