Hashtag Twerk Team *Chapter Twenty Two*

The movie was over and I peeked over at Lacie and Liam. She was laying her head against his shoulder. Harry jumped up from the love seat as the credits rolled down the screen.

"How about a little game of truth or dare?" Harry rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah!" We all agreed and rounded up into a circle. It was Zayn, me, Harry, Lacie, Liam, Niall and then Louis.

"Whoever backs down from a dare has to run down the steet butt naked!" Louis informed.

"I'm first!" Niall exclaims."I dare Louis to bite Liam." Louis looks at Liam evily while Liam hides his face in Lacie's shoulder. Her addictive laugh rings out as Louis pounces on Liam.

"Vampire bitch!" Louis shouts as he bites into Liam's neck.

"Ow!" Liam's hand flys up go the mark. "Too hard!"

"That's what she said!" Niall giggled as we all laughed at them.

"Okay," Louis rubbed his stubble. "I dare Lacie and Chloe to twerk." Me and Lacie exchanged glances before darting up to the front of the living room.

"Hashtag twerk team!" She shouted as we both started twerking. Ofcourse Zayn and Louis recorded it.

"That was priceless," Harry fell back laughing as we both sat down.

"Your just jealous," I stick my nose in the air but instantly start cracking up.

"I dare Harry to knock on the neighbors door and ask to borrow granny panties," Lacie dared making all of us but Harry topple over in laughter.

"Fine," He huffed before dashing outside with us following closely behind. The rest of us hid in the bushes and watched while Harry knocked three times. After a few minutes an older lady maybe in her fourties answered the door.

"Hello?" She asked leaning against the frame.

"Hi," He said awkwardly. "Can I borrow a pair of granny panties?"

"Why?" Her eyebrows shot up.

"I have this rash thing," He said pointing to his bum.

"Okay okay!" She held her hands up gestering for him to be quiet.

"So I'll get some?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Fine," She left the door frame and went inside. Harry turned around and flicked us off as we giggled loudly. The lady came back holding a pair of pale pink granny panties. "Here." she handed them over to him and he picked them up between his fingers.

"Thank you," He said quickly running back home with his arm outstretched with the panties far from his face. We all laughed our ways back to our home. Harry threw the panties at Louis once we entered the house. Louis screamed and threw them at Niall which went to Liam then Lacie then Zayn and lastly me. The panties ended up on the ground afterwards.

"I can't believe she actually gave them to you!" Liam said laughing.

"Nice dare Lacie!" Niall complimented. We all went back to the circle and ended up playing for thirty more minutes.

"I'm to tired to play anymore," Niall leaned back and yawned.

"Yeah," Louis agreed.

"Are you staying the night?" Liam asked Lacie.

"Can I?" her eyes twinkled.

"Ofcourse," All of us say. She giggles and thanks us.

"Our home is your home," Harry said sending her his signature smile.

"I'll sleep on the couch then," She suggested.

"No, you can sleep in my room," I interfered.

"While Chloe sleeps in my room," Zayn smirked wrapping an arm around my waist. Which I quickly shrugged it off.

"Two girls can share a bed, right?" I asked her.

"Totally," She nodded.

"Sorry Zayn," I smirked as he pouted playfully. Honestly i'd be over joyed to sleep in the same bed as him but I don't want him to think I'm gullible especially after the kiss when I was like goo in his hands.

"If you guys have lesbian sex can you video tape it?" Harry joked.

"No!" I exclaim hitting his shoulder. "We aren't going to have lesbian sex!"

***********

"Good night Chloe," Lacie said rolling over.

"Night," I mumbled half asleep already.

-----------

Hello baked aliens! I seriously lol'd at harry and the granny panty part. You guys might not get my humor but I crack myself up! I thought this chapter was fun to type so tell me what you guys think!

Vote/Comment = One virtual kiss from Harry!

Harry: :* <3