Thanksgiving*Chapter Thirty Seven*

It's been a few weeks now, it's getting close to christmas each and every day. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, Zayn's plan is to take me to meet his family. So that's why I'm packing at this very moment. We're only staying for thanksgiving then leaving the next day, due to an interview. It sucks, but I'm glad he gets to see his family for atleast a while.

"We're going to miss the plane if you don't hurry it on up," Zayn busted through my bedroom doors.

"Sorry, I'm trying!" I snapped at him throwing my last pair of pants in the suitcase.

"It's just one day, how many clothes do you need?" He asked.

"As many as I want," I humphed and stood the suitcase up. Zayn chuckled and walked back out of the room. I looked around, making sure I had everything. Thankfully I did, including my phone charger. Can't forget that, eh? I ran downstairs carring my purse over my shoulder and my luggage tucked into my left hand.

"Finally," He said. I rolled my eyes and hugged each of the boys good bye.

"USE PROTECTION!" Louis screamed at us as I shut the door.

"Oh we will," Zayn winked at me. I giggled and shook my head, no we haven't had sex yet.  To be honest I was kind of scared to rush into things like this. But it's been a long time, mainly five months of us dating. That has been long enough, especially for a hormonal teenager like Zayn.

***

"Please?" I begged Zayn to give me back my cookies. We were both seated on the plane, and he kept stealing my plane snacks.

"Sorry baby," He stuffed the three cookies into his mouth all at one.

"Ugh," I threw my head back into the seat causing it to shake.

"I'm hungry," He shrugged.

"Well so am I!" I groaned in frustration.

"I love youu," He cooed.

"I don't love you too," I snapped giggling at his expression. "I'm kidding, I love you," I took his face between my hands and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. After a few seconds I pulled away, chills of electricity went up and down my spine as his eyes glisten.

"I'm ready," I whispered into his chest.

"Ready for what?" He asked confused.

"I'm ready to make love to you," I whisper again. He busts out laughing causing me to blush in embarrasment. "W-what?"

"Nothing, you just sound so cliche," He snickered. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up!" I cross my arms over my chest and break eye contact.

"I'm sorry babe, you know i'm only kidding!" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I let my shoulders slump into him.

"I know," I laugh nervously.

"Made my day," He wiped away a few tears that had fallen from laughing so hard.

***

"Chloe, this is my mom, mom this is Chloe," Zayn introduced us as we entered the warmth of their home.

"Call me Tricia," She said pulling me into a welcoming hug. I nodded into her shoulder, sending Zayn a smile as he grinned cheekily at me.

"Hi I'm Safaa," A younger looking girl raced over and hugged me.

"Hello Safaa," I giggled as she smiled brightly up at me.

"Waliyha," A much taller girl appeared behind her. She held her hand out and I brought her into a friendly hug causing her to laugh.

"And I'm Doniya," Another girl practically the same height as Waliyha came out of what I assumed was the kitchen. We had arrived the morning of Thanksgiving so the house was filled with many smells.

"Chloe," I smile and she hugs me.

"Smells good mom," Zayn saids looking around the house.

"Thanks," She churped. "I've just begun cooking."

"My mom cooks amazing," Zayn said to me.

"Oh hush," She laughed and walked away to the kitchen.

"I love your family!" I exclaim jumping in excitement. He laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulder, squeezing tightly.

Safaa began showing me things on her cell phone, and Doniya and Waliyah got caught up with Zayn. It was such a relaxing moment, it felt like home.

"I'm glad Zayn chose your over Perrie," Safaa said after Zayn and his two sisters left to help his mom.

"He didn't choose m-" But she cut me off.

"I ship you guys!" She squeals.

"Well thank you," I smiled widely.

****

We gathered around the table and began eating the thanksgiving feast.

"This is delicious!" I say after I take a sample of everything.

"I thought everyone would like it," She winked and scooped a pile of mashed potatoes onto Zayn's plate.

"Remember that time you were so obsessed with mashed potatoes, you'd smash your face into it." His mom chuckled.

"Mom!" He groaned in frustration. I giggled, picturing that happening to him. I got along with his family so well, at first I thought'd i'd be a nervous wreck, but once you get to know them they are hilarious!

We all ate our food sharing personal experiences, or just chatting and joking around. It was better than having thanksgiving with my parents, all that happens there is drama. Especially when my uncle and aunt would come. Yuck.

"So your a model," Doniya said bringing the attention on me.

"Well I sort was, yeah" I nod.

"Your really pretty," Waliyah smiled and complimented me.

"Aww thank you!" I smiled brightly.

******

Zayn and I had finished eating, and the entire family went to the den and watched some old films. It was a great time, but we all got tired and dispersed to our rooms. Zayn yanked me to his teenage room filled with posters, a twin size bed, and clothes all to small for him.

Now we were currently making out. He held his grip onto my waist as I knotted my hands into his hair. He kissed down my lips and sucked on my showing cleavage. Slowly, he pulled a condom out of his wallet slowly and placed it on the bedside table.

"I love you," He whispered as he pulled my shorts down and threw them onto the floor.

"I love you," I breathed heavily, nervously. He pulled off my shirt next and then soonly his. Now it was him in his boxers and me in my undergarments. He kissed my jaw and unclasped my bra, I gasped as the cool air hit me.

**SEXUAL SESSION OVER**

"Oh my god," I breathed as I lay beside a naked Zayn.

"I love you so much," He held onto me as I stared at the ceiling trying to catch my breath.

----------------

I know it looks rushed again i am soooo sorry im trying, ive been so caught up but i really wanted a chapter since today might be the last day on the computer due to school, and my dad using it. :|

I apologize so very much. And check out my new book ENGRAVED BEHIND HER BACK and IN LOVE WITH MY CAT WOMAN ENEMY

Please?:)

Vote/comment!<3 I LOVE YOU ALL

P.S I don't know if his family really acts like that, i was coming from my head. heh. <3