Terribly Tipsy *Chapter Eleven*

We all arrived at the club as the music was blaring and colorful lights flickering.

"Want a drink?" Zayn shouted over the music pointing at the bar.

"I'd love one," I shout back as we make our way past drunk men and slutty girls. He sits on one of the stools and orders two vodkas.

"Congratulations," He said smiling goofily.

"Thank you," I smile back happily. This has been the first time I've been by Zayn Malik with out stuttering or freezing. I think we've been hanging out so much that it's just grown to me.

The bartender hands us our drinks and we clink them together mumbling a 'cheers' before downing them. The vodka stung as it slid down my throat leaving a burning trail behind it. For some reason I enjoyed this feeling, I asked for another as Zayn was drinking his third.

*******

I was completely hammered, I had five vodkas and a cosmo in the past thirty minutes of being in this wild club. Zayn went to dance with the rest of the boys while I sulked onto the bar sipping slowly on my second cosmo. I don't think I could even stand up straight for the life of me. I spun around in the red bar stool and searched warily for Zayn. Finally my eyes flickered towards him dancing behind a stringy haired blonde chick. I felt my fists ball up in anger. Jealousy stinging up every vein in my body as I watched them dance.

It was halfly my fault though. He did ask me it I wanted to come dance but I disagreed so I could satisfy my self with drinks. How selfish of me, but it still didn't gives him the rights to dance on some hoe. What am I saying? He's not even my boyfriend, besides he's not into me anyway.

His eyes connect with mine as I realize I was staring intently at him. It glowed with something I couldn't put my finger quite on. Worry, sorrow, or amusement? Whichever I didn't honestly care as I spun back around pouring the cosmo down my throat quickly. I stood up but instantly regretting it as I fell back onto my stool again.

"Are you okay ma'm?" The bartender asked watching over me.

"I'm fine," I slurred giggling for no reason. I stumbled into the dancing crowd looking for nothing inparticular. Suddenly a tall man grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me toward him. I was to drunk to care so I swayed my hips against his crotch. He kept his firm grip as I raised my arms above my head dancing along with the up beat music. The smell of alcohol reaked his breath as it panted down my neck, a little uncomfortably. But then again I was drunk so I had no care in the world at the moment. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards the bathrooms.

"Hey what are you doing," I stopped and tryed to pulled my wrist back.

"Come on baby I'll show you a good time," He slurred pulling me again.

"No, I don't want to go with you," I shook my head stopping again.

"Your going to listen to me whether you like it or not," He growled, a scowl crossed his dark face.

"She said she doesn't want to," Zayn came up from behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I felt my adams apple bob back and forth in excitement.

"Move it pretty boy," He grumbled shoving Zayn's shoulder backwards. Zayn didn't hesitate to lunge forward, connecting his fist to the large mans jaw.

"Zayn!" I cover my mouth in shock as his chest heaved up in down as he watched the man rub his jaw rapidly. The man brought himself together as he punched Zayn in the mouth. "Stop!" I screamed grabbing Zayn's shoulder. But he didn't let that stop him as he jumped on the guy and punched him in the nose. "Oh my god," I felt tears slip down my cheeks as Liam pulled me away from the sight.

"This is all my fault," I sobbed into Liam's shoulder as he had one of the security guards drive us home as the other security guards gathered up the other boys including Zayn.

"Shh, you didn't do anything," Liam rubbed my back as I sobbed harder.

"I shouldn't of grinded on that guy," My voice cracked as my tears made my throat wrenched.

"You had nothing to do with it," he hugged me tightly. "Zayn was just helping you and it got a little personal between the two."

"I don't feel good," I whisper as we pulled into the driveway of our home.

"Let's get you to bed," Liam picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom. He layed me on my bed as he pulled out a pair of my boy shorts and a pink camisole. "This okay?" He raised the clothing in one hand while shutting my dresser drawers.

"That's fine," I nod as he tosses them into my lap.

"Put them on then get some rest okay?" He ordered.

"Thank you Liam, " I smile as he smiles back and leaves, closing the door. I change into the pajamas and jump under the covers of my bed. I felt my eyelids become heavy after I turned off the lamp. Then sleep hit me and I was instantly in the best state I was before.

--------

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short and crappy :/ It's hard typing on a tablet ._. But I hope you enjoyed it at least :)

Vote/Comment ! love you all! <3