"You'd Hate Me," *Chapter Sixty-Eight*

"I don't understand Chloe,"Niall said, wiping stray tears away as we were sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How could I do this to you?" He rested his head in his hands.

I never realized how much this hurt him, probably way more than it hurt me.

"Niall, I honestly forgive you, it was a mistake I understand that," I say and rub his back lightly.

"Why do you forgive me?" He asked, looking up at me with his crystal blue eyes.

"Because life is too short to hold a grudge," I say, listening to my own words.

"Thank you.." He breathed out.

"Maybe you should rest, it looks as if you haven't slept in a while," I say, helping him up off the couch. He nods, I lead him towards the bedroom. We enter, and he sprawls onto his bed.

"Stay?" Niall asked, looking up at me.

"I would but I have some things to take care of," I kissed his forehead softly.

"I love you," Niall says to me. "In a sisterly way."

I giggled lightly.

"Love you too Nialler," I pulled the covers up to his shoulders. I switched the light switch off before leaving the room.

I grabbed my suitcase, and cell phone before leaving. I walked out the front door and began walking down then sidewalk, I really need a car.

I knew where I was going, I mentally prepared myself.

"Life is too short to hold a grudge,"

I replayed what I said over and over again until it was permanantly scarred into my head.

The city came into view, and Zayn's apartment wasn't to far.

Once I was standing in front of the building, I couldn't decide if I was doing the right thing. Screw it, yolo right?

What the fuck, I hope I get hit by a bus for saying yolo.

I walked up the steps until I reached his door step. I let go of my suitcase and placed a soft knock on the metal door.

I heard shuffling and finally the door opened.

(A/N song you can listen to for this part, do I wanna know - arctic monkeys)

"Chloe," He breathed out.

"Zayn," I say in his same tone of voice.

"I didn't think you'd come," He says, allowing me to enter.

"Neither did I," I reply as we enter.

"So, can I get you anything?" He asks.

"Water would be fine," I mumble and he nods. I sit on his leather couch and wait for him. I look onto the coffee table and see a magazine and pack of cigarettes. I roll my eyes and peak at the door, I pick up the cigs and toss them in the nearby trash can. He doesn't need those.

"Here you go," He walks in and hands me the glass of water, which I gladly slurp down.

"So uh...Chloe," He starts. "I missed you."

He grabs onto my left hand, and I keep my eyes on our fingers.

"Yeah.." I say slowly.

"I would do anything to be with you again.."

"How can I trust you?" I look at him.

"You probably can't.." He frowns.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because," he shakes his head and looks down. "There is just some things that have happened while you've been gone..I mean out of my life."

"What kind of things?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it," He smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"When you say it like that I worry," I say, looking away from his gaze.

"You'd hate me," He looks down. "I'm not ready for you to hate me again."

"Just say it."

"I may or may not have joined a gang," He mumbled.

"What?!" I screamed.

"I don't know why, trust me Chloe I'm not like that," He said and I stood up.

"Why the fuck would you join a gang?!" I screamed.

"It's not what you think," he said standing up as well.

"You do remember what happened with Perrie and Justin?!" I yelled. "No matter what fucking gang you join SOMEONE IS GOING TO END UP HURT!"

"I know I know but I'm planning on dropping out," he said all chill.

"You can't just drop out of a gang Zayn," I was shouting, more than I ever have. "It follows you every fucking where!"

I was about to say more until a knock was heard at the door.

"Um, excuse me I'm your neighbor I was wondering if you could keep it down." A males voice was heard behind the door. I stormed over to Zayn's front door, swung it open as hard as I could and flipped the guy off.

"Oh uh sorry," he scattered away and i slammed the door.

"Look Chloe, please listen," he tried to touch my shoulder but I spun around and slapped him.

"Don't. Ever. Talk. To. Me. Again." I spat in his face, grabbing my suitcase, I walked out the front door.

Fuck Everybody.