Lift Your Head Up Princess *Chapter Fifty-Five*

"Harry..." I pull away from Niall.

"You really are a slut aren't you Chloe," Harry looks at me in disgust. "I wonder who else you've made out with."

"Harry chill," Niall said.

"I-it's not what it looks like, I swear'" I say, feeling my eyes water. "Zayn he-"

"Whatever, save it your just waisting my time," Harry rolled his eyes and went back into the club.

Shit.

I sat onto my knees, and covered my eyes. By this point I couldn't help the tears from falling.

"I'm so sorry Niall," I cry even more.

"Hey, hey come on now don't cry please," He squats down beside me. "Here let's go home." He helps me up and we start walking away from the club. We didn't bring the car because the boys needed it, so we just walked home, quietly.

"I'm sorry I kissed you," Niall wrapped an arm around my waist,

"Don't be," I shook my head. "I kissed back too."

"I hope nothing happens between you and Zayn," He frowns.

"I don't know.." I looked at my feet as I walked.

We finally rounded the corner to the house, he pulled out a house key from under a rock and unlocked the door. We stepped in, and kicked our shoes off.

"Are you hungry?" Nial asked.

"Not really," I shake my head,

"Okay, you should go change into something comfortable, that dress looks tight," He says sweetly. I nod and trot up the stairs into my bedroom. I change into a pair of zebra print shorts and a black t-shirt. My mascara was runny and my make up was a mess. I cleaned all my make off, brushed my teeth and put my hair up before going back downstairs to Niall.

"Hey," I whisper, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Hi," He looked at me, and half smiled. "Hey don't listen to Harry I'm sure he didn't mean it. He was probably drunk."

"Maybe," I nod,playing with a loose string in my t-shirt.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Just a lil," I nod.

"Wanna head to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah," I stand up from the couch.

"Y-you can sleep i-in my room if you'd like," He stuttered. "I mean only if your comfortable."

I think for a few seconds before agreeing. He leads me up to his room and closes the door behind us.

"Please don't try anything," I say cuddling into his duvet.

"I won't I promise," He says climbing in next to me. "But can I cuddle you?" he asks nervously.

"Yes," I giggle a lil.

"Good, I'm a huge cuddler," he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek before falling asleep.

I replayed the entire night atleast ten times before finally falling asleep.

***************

"Open the fucking door!" I woke up to banging, and Niall shot up as well.

"What do I do?" I whispered at Niall nervously.

"Get under the bed," He whispers. I hurry up and crawl under his bed shoving magazines and shoes outta the way.

Niall puts his jeans on and saunters to the door, then opens it.

"Uhh..hey Zayn," Niall scratched his head.

"Where is she?" Zayn asked, furiously.

"She's not here," Niall shrugged. He's a good actor. Zayn pushes Niall, flinging open the bathroom door, shower curtain, closet, except under the bed. Thank god. "Mate, I don't know where she is."

"Fuck off," Zayn yelled. "Harry told me all about your night." He pinned Niall against the wall.

"Zayn look I'm sorry," he looked worried. "She was sad and-"

"Fucking can't keep your damn hands to yourself can you," Zayn yelled and punched Niall right in the jaw.

"Stop!" I screamed, crawling out from under the bed. "Please stop!"

Niall held his jaw in pain, and I looked at the damage.

"You were fucking with one of my best mates!" Zayn yelled, his face was red in anger and he looked sad.

"Your just like Perrie..."

Damn.

That hurt. I never wanted to be like Perrie.

"What about t-that girl at the club. Y-you were holding hands with her."

Zayn looked up immedialy, looking even more sad than before.

"You saw that...." He ran his hand in his hair.

"Yes..." I feel my hands shaking, and tears well up again.

"Chloe, look I-i'm sorry," He put his hand on my arm. I shook it away, and looked at the wall.

"Don't touch me," I sniffled. "Who was she..?" He looked at his feet and sighed,

"I slept with her..." he said sadly.

"What!?" I scream, crying harder. "W-why would you do this to me?!"

"It was a mistake i-i don't know why I did it." he was crying now too.

"Whatever," I whimper, and walk out of my room into my own bedroom.

I started packing all my things, quickly as ever. I didn't even care anymore, it was just too much. I grabbed my things, and since I didn't have a car anymore I had to walk.

I walked downstairs and stopped as Harry looked at me.

"Slut... " He mumbled. I shook my head, feeling more and more tears coming. I walked out, slamming the door and left. I didn't turn back not once, I hope Niall forgives me. I was walking along the sidewalk, hoping my feet would take me into town.

But it didn't. I was walking in complete no where, it looked slightly familiar but..I couldn't put a name on it. I sniffled, and wiped my nose with my hoodie. Gross I know.

I kept walking, dragging along my suitcase, hoping to find a motel nearby. I heard a car coming from behind me, but I didn't look I was too busy watching my feet.

The car pulled up beside me, slowing down and following the speed of my steps. I looked over and stopped, scrunching my eyebrows. The person rolled down the windows, and I gasped.

"Lift your head up princess, your tiara's falling."

*****************

Cliffff hangerrrr

New chapter soooooon

Love you alllll

★Matthew Espinosa is life★

Vote/Comment?(: