Sometimes, *Chapter Twenty Six*

"What was that?" I asked Niall as me and Zayn seperated from our kiss.

"Should we tell her?" Niall sighed and looked at Liam. Liam nodded slowly and looked down.

"Louis likes you," Niall bit his lip.

"What about Elounor?" I searched Niall blue eyes.

"She has a boyfriend, and their just friends." Harry put in.

"What should I do?" I said folding my hands together.

"Go talk to him," Liam said.

"Wait," Zayn grabbed my wrist as I was heading for the stairs.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nevermind," he muttered and let me go. I went back to walking up the carpeted stairs. I stop briefly at Louis door.

Knock knock

I let my knuckles tap the door lightly.

"Lou?"My voice squeaked. He didn't answer so I let my hand slide down the door to the knob. But before I could open it Louis did.

"What?" his hair was tangled and his lower lip was slightly bleeding.

"Can we talk?" I half-whispered. He sighed and opened the door wider letting me in. I stepped into his very, messy bedroom. Clothes were piled everywhere and shoes were in random areas.

I sat on his bed causing it to creak. He closed the door and sat beside me. I gripped onto the covers as I squeezed my eyes shut. The silence was so thick I swear I could cut a knife through it.

"What's going on?" I asked breaking the silent blanket.

"Everything," He ran his fingers through his hair again and again.

"Talk to me," I beg quietly.

"About what?" He looked at me seriously.

"Anything, just let me know your okay."

"I like you Chloe okay?" He stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"W-why?" I asked my voice cracking. I don't know why I was like this. Was it because I felt like I hurt Louis? Or was I just nervous because of his reaction?

"Bloody hell," He stopped walking and shook his head."I don't know why!" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"Louis, we're just friends and you know that." I say uneasily. "You knew about my feelings for Zayn. Why are you doing this?"

"Sometimes our hearts do what our brains don't want us to," he said inching closer to me.

"Sometimes we can't help what happens." He bends down onto his knees so he's eyes level.

"Sometimes our hearts do more than what's told," He cupped my cheek and stares me straight into the eyes.

"Sometimes we just have to do what we have to do," he said and he didn't hesitate one second to crash his lips into mine.

------- 

Pwease don't hate me! I sure don't hate you guys I love you all even the haters bcuz I'm gonna go cheesy and say you guys make me stronger and you sorta do!

So vote/comment!

Next chapter will be up in a week as usual! <3