Night Out With Louis *Chapter Two*

Have you ever felt your heart being tugged at? Does it feel as annoying as being pinched? I wonder if this is what it feels like to get a weave ripped out of your own head. I don't wear weaves, I'm just picturing what it'd feel like. Ouch. I know it's not right to fall for him, he's famous world wide. His girlfriends famous everywhere aswell. Where I'm only known little around the world. I'm not complaining, I'm glad I got my dream to act. I've just never felt like this before. It's like a constant war between my brain and my heart. My brain's telling me to forget about him, he won't do me any good, he has a beautiful girlfriend and I'll just interfere. But my heart's telling me that I need to go after him, it'll be worth it in the end.

"How will you know that?" I asked my self. That's it, it's official. I'm going crazy, I'm talking to myself.

I sat up in frustration and threw a small bed pillow across the room. Stupid heart, you should have learned from Luke! Boys are nothing but trouble makers.

"Chloe, you hungry?" Harry popped his curly head into my room.

"Sorta," I nodded.

"Well Niall brought home Nandos," He smiled.

"Nandos!" I squeal as I race downstairs to the kitchen.

"Jeez woman, I swear you eat more than Niall." Louis stared at me as I grabbed an armful of food.

"I think it's cute," Zayn smirked standing over me as I sat at the kitchen table opening up my chicken and eating into it.

"Aww does Zaynie Waynie have a wittle crush," Harry pinched his cheeks.

"No, I have a girlfriend that I'm madly in love with," Zayn said, matter o' factly.

At any other moment I probably would have scrunched up and screamed in my head at how stupid I am for falling for him but right now I'm to busy eating the beautiful food before me.

"Just eat," Liam rolled his eyes at them. I finished and quickly threw my trash away.

"What are we doing today?" Niall asked as he finished as well.

"Let's have a toy story marathon!" Liam suggested.

"Yay!" I jump up in excitement. Toy story has to be at least my fifth favorite movie of all time.

"I'll invite Perrie!" Zayn darted upstairs, probably to get his phone. My stomach lurched at the thought of them cuddling up together on the love seat. I felt flustered and bit my lip to fight back the awful tears threatening to fall. What is wrong me? I've seriously only known him for nine months and I can't even manage to get over him knowing he has a beautiful, girlfriend. I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth together. Sickly beautiful girlfriend. It's not fair, why do I have to fall in love with someone who's already taken?

I snapped back to reality when I realized I just put on a blank show for the boys in the kitchen.

"Are you alright Chloe?" Liam asked with a sincere look in his eyes.

"Just perfect," I mumbled. "I actually don't want to watch toy story."

"What wh-" Harry soon got cut off by Louis.

"Perfect, do you want to go out tonight?" Louis shot out of his seat and stood in front of me.

"Together?" I asked, confused to why he was asking me.

"Ofcourse, I want to hang out." He smiled sweetly.

"I suppose," I hesitated. "But where?"

"It's a surprise," He said excitedly. I soon felt giddy, I rushed up stairs and changed into a pair of pink short shorts and a lace in the back-tied in the front floral collared shirt.

I left my hair in it's naturally straight state. I applyed little mascara and some foundation. A little lip gloss did me good, then I put on my strapped sandals.

"Ready?" I heard Louis shout from down stairs. I fumbled to get my cell phone into my back pocket as I walked out my bedroom door. Maybe I came out at the wrong time because it was the exact time Perrie and Zayn were entering his room. Perrie seemed to notice me from the corner of her eye and stopped walking.

"Hey Chloe!" She smiled happily. "You look great."

"Thank you," I smiled, not showing how many times my heart was cracking. "So do you."

"Oh this?" She looked down at her red skin tight dress. No wonder Zayn was dating her. She was stunning, gorgous, curvy. Something I'd never have, my eyes were brown, I was average in weight not fat but not skinny. My hair was straight long and brown and my skin was fare.

"It's nothing," She giggled as Zayn leaned down and whispered something in her ear.

"I uh gotta go," I said walking away from the lovey dovey couple.

"Took you long enough," Louis joked when I took place on the last step. He was wearing a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled. Black skinny jeans and white converses.

"Sorry, you know girls." I laughed.

"You look great though," He said once he shut the door behind us.

***************

"Please tell me where were going," I begged. We were currently in Louis' lamborgini. (A/N didn't know if I spelt that right)

"Sorry love, you'll have to wait." He smiled but kept his eyes on the road. I huffed and sat back into the seat of the car.

I began wondering if Louis considered this a date. If he did, did I want to go on a date with Louis? I don't think I've ever thought about him in that way. I've had Zayn wrapped around my brain all the time, that I never thought about thinking of other men in the same way.

"Louis, is this a date?" I asked.

"Only if you want it to be." He said, almost sounding nervous.

"Sounds great," I smiled. I hope this is the right thing to do.