|Two| Not My Problem

"The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself."
~ Gore Vidal

Song~ DKLA: Troye Sivan

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment!

~Chesney's Pov~

"You okay there man? You don't look so good," the guy questioned, and I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to keep myself from fainting. I finally nodded and we began up the steps. Eight men in one house? How the heck is that supposed to work? Let's just hope I have some decent roomma-

"Oh fuck! Yeah, right there baby! Pound that ass," I heard a feminine but male voice scream and I stumbled, grabbing onto the staircase rail for support. Guess that answers that.

"Whoa, dude! Ha, what's up with you," The manager questioned and I shakily stood to my feet before deadpanning.

"What's up, dude, is that there seems to be two hyenas mating upstairs," I stated and just then a loud scream followed by a series of grunts sounded from the room. Seriously, please just tell me that someone is watching animal planet with the volume all the way up.

"Ha, all I hear is the sound of dollar bills, now let's get you settled in your room with Dakota before the next cash inflow," he winked at me, making goosebumps rise on my skin. Dollar bills? I shook the thought out of my mind as we continued our trek up the stairs. I closed my eyes before slowly peeking as we reached the second floor. I released a sigh of relief as I realized that all the doors were closed, thankfully. Wait, the doors were closed? And I still heard the moans and screams that clearly, God bless.

We approached a solid oak door and I stared at it, wondering what actions could be taking place behind. Luckily, I didn't hear any strange sounds or beastly groaning so that's a good sign.

"Go ahead, Dakota won't bite. Well maybe if you steal his food, don't do that by the way," the manager told me and I made a mental note. I took a deep breath before grasping the door handle, turning it slowly before pushing the door open, revealing one bed, a leather couch, a TV, and an ominous looking pile of stuffed animals that seemed to be breathing. Yeah, I think when there are toys breathing, it's time to go.

"Yeah, I'm outta here," I said and the manager stopped me, placing his hands on my shoulders. Oh my god, this is going to end like that creepy movie with the motel owner!

"Wait, why? What happened," he questioned and I pointed at the still breathing pile of stuffed animals. And he raised a brow before chuckling. He patted my shoulder and walked inside towards the pile. Oh well, his funeral.

He slowly walked up next to the pile before shifting one of the toys and suddenly, in a plushy explosion, there was a boy and he was glaring at the manager from his position on the couch. Oh so it was the boy that was breathing, not the toys. That's a relief, I thought I was going to have to use my non-existent karate skills on these guys.

"Ugh, Caspar, what do I always tell you about waking me up when I'm napping, don't do it! And yet, you do it anyways," the boy stated and the manager, Caspar chuckled.

"I just thought you'd like to meet your new roommate, Chesney, but if you don't, I'll just tell him to go," Caspar stated, shrugging nonchalantly. Oh sweet baby Jesus, please! I'm perfectly fine with leaving this place.

"New roommate, oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Ugh, I'm not exactly decent," he said blushing and running to his closet but that didn't stop me from noticing what he was wearing. Not decent, was right. He was wearing what appeared to be women's lace panties, just what have I gotten myself into.