|Six| Rear Touches and Pepper Spray

"It seems to me that the real clue to your sexual orientation lies in your romantic feelings rather than your sexual feelings. If you are really gay, you are able to fall in love with a man, not just enjoy sex with him." ~ Christopher Isherwood

Song~"Right thru me,-" Nicki Minaj

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Cheney's Pov~

"Can you believe that bitch? All I did was ask for a packet of salt and she decides to scream and quit her job? Wow, overreact much," Bello incredulously said, rolling his eyes, as we walked out of the McDonalds. I shook my head, smiling softly at his statement. He's not lying. She really screamed and threw her apron in the trash before leaving the McDonalds all together. It was quite the sight, even if I say so myself.

"Bello, you can not be talking. You're the literal queen of drama," Dakota told him and he shrugged, uncaringly. That's true, he'd fit in perfectly with eighth grade girls. One of the scariest groups of people on earth.

"Can't argue with that, it's true. But I make it work unlike most people," He boasted, and Dakota chuckled in response while I forced a nervous laugh. I can never tell if he's joking or not, honestly, his voice is always so monotone that it's a guessing game as to what he's feeling. As we continued through the mall, we came upon a store and Dakota squealed, almost bursting my eardrums. He seriously squeaked like girls at a 1D concert, flailing his arms and everything.

"It's Roguish Vogue, we have to go inside," Dakota told us, excitedly, and Bello bit his lip before looking away. Woah, I know that emotion. He's hurting. I know that emotion all to well.

"You guys go ahead, I'll just be out here," he said, quietly, before leaning on the wall and Dakota smiled, consolingly, at him before going inside. I waved at him, trying to help comfort him, and received a small half-wave back, before going after Dakota.

As soon as I stepped inside, I was immediately hit with the smell of colognes, perfumes, and leathers. Not to mention some seasonal candles. The grey carpet and black walls made the room darkish but overhead lights beaming down over the racks illuminated the room. The store was absolutely enormous and was filled with "trending" clothes. There was leather everything! Leather coats, shirts, vests, jackets, and even leather pants. As Dakota ran over to a rack of nice looking clothes, I followed him before examining the price tag of a pair of skinny jeans. These shouldn't be so- Oh. My. God.

"Three hundred dollars my butt," I shouted, gaining attention, and Dakota shushed me. You have got to be kidding me! 300 smackaroos for a pair of skinny jeans! I put the jeans back before glancing around for my part of the store and when I finally spotted the clearance rack, I almost cried in happiness. Destination acquired, full-speed ahead!

I zipped through the store, clothing racks rocking back and forth from the wind that followed me. I combed through the racks of clothes before pulling out a cute, long-sleeved navy shirt. I smiled at the cute v-neck and henley-like design.

"Please God, please! I really want this! Please, please," I whispered and I flipped the tag.   50% off! Yes! I looked for the original price and my jaw dropped, dang it. Two hundred dollars. I'm not sure my parents would appreciate me spending 100 dollars on a shirt with my, or really, their debit card.

"Do you want that," Dakota asked and I gasped, flinching. He chuckled before grabbing it and laying it atop his mountain of clothes.

"Dude, no, you can't pay for that," I said, reaching for the article of clothing, and he slapped by hands away.

"You're right, I can't. At least not until you've got a pair of matching shoes and jeans. Oh, how about we dye that hair of yours as well? Sorry, but your style and that dirty blonde look, isn't going to land you many dates," he told me, looking me up and down, and my jaw dropped. Trendy outfits and dyed hair? I'm not that type of person! I'm perfectly fine wearing a simple tee and a pair of basic jeans. Maybe mix it up with a scarf every once in awhile.