|Sixteen| A Deal With The Devil

"By definition, gay is smart. I see plenty of macho heterosexual idiots, but nine times of of ten you can have a great conversation if you find a gay guy,"- Jason Bateman

Dedicated to ClariceBookman for their great comments! Thank you so much for every one of them!

Song:"Better Left Unsaid"
-Ariana Grande

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thanks!

~Dakota's Pov~

"Get the fuck off of me! Killian, Chesney! Help," I screamed as Wyatt, obviously drunk, grabbed my hips, smiling wolfishly. I slapped his hands and pushed at his chest, trying to get him away from me as best I could.

"I said get off! Wyatt what we had is over, get your drunk ass hands off of me," I shouted and he chuckled, grabbing my hands in his strong arms.

"C'mon Wessy baby, you know you still want this," he whispered, the scent of alcohol and tobacco strong in his breath, as he guided my right hand to his crotch. I jerked my hand away as he snickered, shaking his head. An evil, crooked, smile stretched across his face as he gazed into my eyes.

"You're not still hung up on the Derrith thing are you? Look, it's over, he's dead. So what," He said, nonchalantly, and I slapped him across the face with all the force I could muster. Fucking Bastard!

"Keep your dirty mouth shut! Don't you ever talk about Derrith that way," I shouted and he smirked, nodding and wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth. Oh no, did I draw blood? Good.

"Why not? You still aren't over the fact that you were responsible for his death," he snickered and I drew my fist back before slinging into his jaw, making him fall to the ground, attracting attention from the nearby clubbers.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up," I screamed, tears pouring down my face. I'm not a murderer! I'm not!

By now, the music had shut off and people were looking at me like I was psychotic. Wyatt chuckled, standing up, and he wiped his lip before he slapped me across the face, making me gasp with a small shriek as pain exploded through my cheek.

"Never hit me again, you got that," Wyatt growled out, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me, and I nodded lazily, my head and cheek throbbing from the force of his hand against my face.

"I think you should get your hands off of him, now."

I fluttered my eyes open as a dark, murderous voice rang out from in front of us. I looked around Wyatt's head to see Killian standing in a fierce pose, arms crossed and nostrils flaring. His breathing was erratic and the veins on his muscles were visible and throbbing. My knight in a sleeveless tee.

"And if I don't," Wyatt snickered, not yet seeing who he was talking to, and Killian stalked over to him, glaring. Wyatt laughed, turning around, and his laughter stopped abruptly as he saw the beast that was Killian. He licked his lips nervously and let me go quickly, smiling anxiously at Killian.

"Too late," Killian whispered and he grabbed Wyatt by the collar and jerked him up into the air with both arms. He threw him to the ground, causing Wyatt to cry out, and Killian proceeded to climb on top of him.

"You think you can hurt my Kota like that," Killian growled out, making my heart flutter at hearing him call me his, and Wyatt shook his head, lip quivering.

"P-please-"

Killian drove his fist into Wyatt's mouth, interrupting his pleading and the crowd gasped as a bit of blood spurted out of his mouth. Wyatt cried in pain, holding his mouth as it bled. Killian grabbed him by his collar once again and hoisted him up to where their faces were almost touching. By now the room had gone totally silent, everyone was completely focused on the battle, or rather, beat down.