|Five| Salty and Bitter

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~Dr. Seuss

Song- "Lovin' It-"
Ariana Grande

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Chesney's Pov~

After I finally got done with my shower, I got dressed in pair of black skinny jeans, a blue, short-sleeve tee, and a pair of my blue nike high tops. I looked in the full-length mirror and whistled at myself. Looking good, Chesney. Real good.

"Chesney, if you're done checking yourself out, I'd like to go now," Dakota teased from behind me and I laughed, twirling for him to give him a full view.

"Cute enough for ya," I questioned, winking and he smirked. He looked me up and down before nodding approvingly.

"Eh, I've seen cuter but it'll work," he joked and I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone, walking out of the room. We walked down the hall until we heard mumbled voices coming from around the corner. Dakota waved me to the side and we hid behind the corner as the two conversed.

"Dakota, this isn't right. We're snoop-" I started but he placed his finger over my mouth, silencing me.

"Shh, listen," he commanded and I reluctantly obeyed. I peeked around the corner to see Blaise and Calixto having a heated argument, oh goodness, this looks juicy. Maybe I'll snoop, just this once.

"Blaise, what the hell were you doing saying all that shit to Chesney," Calixto whispered and Blaise rolled his eyes, leaning on the wall.

"I think I was putting that snobbish bitch in his place," He mumbled and Calixto sighed.

"You always do this, first Bello, then Dakota, and now Chesney, what's your problem," Calixto questioned and Blaise grabbed his hand.

"I want you back, it's been so long Cali, I just don't want them taking you before I had a chance to get you back," he whispered, stroking his arm and Calixto ran a hand through his hair.

"Just leave them alone, okay? They don't need all of your bullshit," Calixto told him and Blaise scoffed.

"Fine, I'll try. But, you'll have to repay me," he purred and Calixto smirked.

"What'd you have in mind," he questioned and Blaise winked, opening his room door while pulling Calixto inside. Wow, wasn't expecting that. They argue and then they decide to do, that.

"I swear, Calixto is wrapped around his finger," Dakota told me, shaking his head before walking down the steps, me following him.

"How long has that, been going on," I questioned and he looked up thoughtfully.

"Eh, a good four years, give or take. Caspar filled me in on a few of the details so I had to fill in the rest with some snooping," Dakota told me winking and I chuckled, shaking my head slightly. When we reached the front door, Bello was already standing there, waiting on us. He was wearing a fedora and a grey sleeveless tee, showing off his lithe muscle. He had on a pair of navy skinny jeans and black vans. I had to admit, he looked good.

"You can stop drooling now," he told me, smirking and I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"I was just about to compliment you, shame," I said and he scoffed, moving a lock of hair out of his eyes.

"Compliment me? Sweetie, I don't need compliments. I know, I look good, I'm a model," He stated, looking at his nails and Dakota laughed.

"A wannabe model, you haven't found a studio that will take you," Dakota said and Bello glared.