|Twenty-Six| End

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
-Audrey Hepburn

Dedicated to- FandomTrash13 and Turtlescanwrite for being my best friends and supporters! Thank you guys so much! Love ya!

~Chesney's Pov~
"Chesney, c'mon wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

I mumbled tiredly to myself and snuggled closer to my extra soft pillows, trying to drown out the yelling person in the background.

"Chesney, I know you can hear me," The person continued and I groaned, shooing them away.

"No I can't," I mumbled, causing the person to suck their teeth as I turned my back to them.

"Fine. You did this to yourself," he said and I smiled to myself, thinking the person was going to leave but as a cold, wet finger found its way into my ear canal, I jumped up from my comfy, cozy bed screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Dakota, what the hell," I shouted and his eyes widened as he quickly shook his head.

"Your pa-"

"Chesney Thompson! Please tell me I did not just hear that profanity come from your mouth!"

"-rents are here," Dakota finished apologetically, chewing his lip nervously, and I gasped, covering my mouth. Of fucking course, why not? That's just my luck.

"Dakota, why are they here," I asked quickly, running to the window to sure enough see their Grey Sedan parked outside on the drive way with their signature red and white, knitted cross in the windshield.

"Shit, shit," I mumbled running around and picking up my clothes from the floor, storing them under the bed quickly. I looked around the room frantically and as my eyes zoomed in on the pile of stuffed animals, I closed in on them.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I stopped, mid-grabbing, and smiled nervously at Dakota, who was angrily tapping his foot against the floor with crossed arms.

"Just doing a little cleaning," I said and he glared, walking behind me before pushing me towards the door.

"Well if you want to do a little cleaning, how about you focus on taking a shower and brushing your teeth instead of bothering my babies," He said, as sassily as always, and continued pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Calixto's downstairs and stalling as best he can so I'll help him whilst you finish getting cleaned up, 'Kay? Good luck Chestnut," Dakota told me, giving me a quick hug and smile before rushing downstairs.

"God I hope this goes well."

~Calixto's Pov~
Fuck, this isn't going well at all. For the last ten minutes since Dakota went to wake Chesney, Mr. Thompson has been silently judging everything I've done.

"Sir, would you like to take a seat," I asked and he rose an eyebrow, looking around at the different seats in the living room before shaking his head, folding his arms behind his back.

"No thank you, this furniture seems a bit dusty and it'll probably upset my allergies," He said and I nodded, watching from my seat on the couch as he walked around, investigating the room.

"Oh take a seat dear, you know how your back gets when you stand for too long," Mrs. Thompson said, patting the space beside her on the couch and Mr. Thompson sighed, unbuttoning his suit jacket as he walked over to sit next to his wife.