|Seven| Dare To Be Daring

"There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved." ~ Boy George

"Real,-" Years and Years

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Chesney's Pov~
After we finally left the mall and made it back to "The Apartment," it was around sixish. Luckily, we managed to avoid traffic and safely park the car in the garage. We get to live yet another day! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though, another day means another chance at death. As we opened the door to the house, it was completely dark inside and seemingly empty. The only light came from the light peeking in from the windows through the drawn curtains. I glanced around, cautiously. I don't know, something about dark rooms makes me believe that some creature from Paranormal activity may be lurking around. So as I like to say, better safe than sliced open and hanging from a ceiling fan.

I flicked the lights on and suddenly, everyone jumped up from behind furniture yelling, surprise. I jumped slightly before smiling, aw that was actually really sweet of them. Even if I may have had a slight heart attack.

"Thanks guys, you're really making me feel like I belong," I stated, making them smile happily, and I heard a scoff come from the staircase. I looked up and saw Blaise staring at me with a spark of pride, arrogance, and something that he desperately tried to keep hidden, jealousy, gleaming in his eyes.

"Aw shame. I was hoping you'd have a heart attack or something," He told me, walking down the steps and I rolled my eyes. Ugh. It's him. Honestly, I think I would rather have the heart attack than speak to him.

"I'd say for you to watch out for karma, but I'm pretty sure that you first need a heart to have a heart attack so I think you're pretty much covered," I told him smirking and the other's gasped. Calixto and Caspar's eyed widened while Drew burst into laughter, walking towards me.

"I like this guy! C'mere," the bear of a man said before enveloping me in a hug. I froze up as his strong arms wrapped around me, practically squeezing the life out of me like a python.

"Tarzan, drop him," Bello told him, tapping the gorilla's bicep and Drew shook his head. Tarzan is definitely appropriate for this guy! His solid pecs were pressed against my face and I could feel his abs through his shirt, he was ripped from what I could tell. He has the appetite of a sumo but somehow he manages to maintain the body of a Greek god. Dang, I look at a donut and, boom, ten pounds. And that's just a whole wheat donut.

"No, mine," he told him, before picking me up effortlessly. Please tell me he doesn't have some kind of love cave? And who does he think he is? Calling me his already. Sorry, but no one calls me theirs without a least two dates, I'm not cheap. Except when it comes to clothes and food, that's when I break out my coupon book and scissors.

"Um, where exactly are you taking me," I questioned and he looked at me, smiling. I had to admit, he was attractive. Just because I'm not gay doesn't mean that I can't appreciate another man's good looks.

"We're going to sit on the couch cutie," he answered, a huge, pearly white smile on his face, and I gaped at the strange nickname. Cutie? I've never been called cute by another guy before. Sure I've been called a "pretty bow" and adorkable, but never cute. Somehow, it sent a strange feeling rocketing through me as a bright, red blush flourished on my face. He chuckled before taking a seat on the black, leather couch, with me curled up on his lap. He stroked my hair while I stared at him, confusion and slight apprehension apparent on my face.

"Ugh, Drew, let him go," Calixto told him, his tone joking but his eyes belied his voice as they narrowed angrily. Drew held me tighter and shook his head, his long, blond hair waving back and forth, hitting me in the face.