|Twenty| No Hero (Pt.One)

The Irony astounds me~>
(*cries* Sorry, the picture won't load properly)

"It's very dear to me, the issues of gay marriage. Or, as I like to call it: 'marriage.' You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch. I parked my car; I didn't gay park it."- Liz Feldman

Dedicated to- MarteenEbrahim for finding the ironic picture above!

Song of the Chapter: "Just Like Fire" -P!nk 

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Thanks guys!

~Chesney's Pov~
'Buzz,buzz,buzz'

What the heck is that? Is there a fly in here? I freaking told Drew to close that dang window but did he listen, of course not. Now I have to get up in the middle of the night to shut it. And just to make matters worse, the window is at least five feet away. Ugh, my life is so hard.

I groan softly and begrudgingly pry my eyes open, desperately wanting to get back to sleep on my comfy Calillow, also known as, my Callixto pillow.

I lifted my head from Calixto's warm body, causing him to stir a bit and mumble, and I smiled softly before standing to my feet. I stretched and scratched my head, strange, I don't feel a breeze from the window being opened.

I looked towards the window only to see it had in fact been shut, guess I owe Drew an apology, but still, where the heck was that buzzing come from if a fly didn't come through the window?

'Buzz,buzz,buzz'

The insistent beeping sounded again and I scoffed as I saw Caspar's phone buzzing wildly on the coffee table. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone, preparing to cut it off, when the name 'Wyatt' stood out as the listed contact. What could Wyatt possibly want with Caspar?

I looked around the room, cautiously looking for any onlooking eyes, and unlocked the phone. I licked my lips, squinting to see that Wyatt had sent two messages and a picture, and I took a deep breath before sighing. Better safe than sorry. With one tap, I opened the messages.

'Caspar, really think it's a good idea to still hold out on my money?'

I gasped and almost dropped the phone as I scrolled down to see a picture of a tied up, and bruised, Blaise. Oh my fuck.

'Look Caspar, I like you. But you've gone too far this time so I had to up the stakes. He's dead, there's no saving him, but I still want the money or the old lady is next. I still have to get my revenge on that Killian guy after all.'

This can't be happening, this wasn't supposed to happen! Wyatt was supposed to come here, get caught by the guards, be taken to jail, and then we would live our lives happily ever after! We were supposed to be done with this guy, but he's like a one man cockroach infestation.

I shakily held the phone and simply stared at the picture of Blaise, his wrists were red from the rope and his face had numerous bruises and cuts. His shirt was stretched in various areas and ripped in others while his hair was mangled, jutting out all over the place. His eyes were covered by a thick bandana but the rest of his face showed every bit of emotion he felt, he was deprived of all hope. I wanted to help him, really. But-

I'm no superhero. I'm not even an ordinary hero. I'm just Chesney, the boy with big dreams and little sense. When I came here, I didn't plan on questioning my sexuality, living with seven gay men, meeting a psycho lunatic gang leader with an unhealthy thirst for revenge, and I sure didn't plan on being the reason that a person's life would be taken. Well, the reason that another person's life would be taken.