|Ten| Give Me An Answer

Keke Palmer as Da'Kay ~>

*Warning This Chapter Does Include Possibly Offensive Material! Read With Caution!*

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." —Robin Tyler

Song- "Let Me Love You-" Ariana Grande

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow thanks!

~Chesney's Pov~

"Dakota, it's hot," I whined from my bed, throwing Penny Pig to the floor, and he groaned from his position on the couch. This would make about the fourth time I've told him this since we got back from "his" penthouse, it's hot as heck in here. Even with the ceiling fan going. Honestly, it's only blowing around hot air but Dakota will swear up and down that it's helping. It isn't.

"Just take off your pajamas, sleep in your boxers," he mumbled, halfway asleep and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks at the thought of one of the guys catching me in only my boxers, I'm not sure that would go over so well.

"I think I'd rather not," I whispered and he threw a pillow from the couch, it hitting me in the face before falling to the floor beside my bed.

"No ones going to rape you, you're cute, not the sexiest man on the planet. Trust me, we know how to keep our dicks in our pants, well most of us do," Dakota told me and I knew exactly who he was talking about, Calixto. Ugh, that jerk. If I ever see him again it'll be too soon.

"Yeah but I don't want to risk it with you know who roaming around," I whispered back and he groaned loudly.

"I'm asleep," he told me, pretend snoring and I chuckled at his joking.

"Dakota, c'mon, I'm hot," I complained and he kept snoring, seemingly unfazed by my continued whining. I rolled my eyes, standing from the bed and walking towards the couch he was "sleeping" on.

"Dakota, I'm on fire and you're pretending to sleep," I deadpanned and he didn't move, he didn't even twitch. He's good. I poked his cheek repeatedly and he still managed to stay still, his chest being the only thing to move as it rose evenly due to his breathing. Ugh, he's actually asleep. Some best friend.

Fine, you sleep on my problems, I give you nightmares. I grabbed all of his stuffed animals and made them all face his sleeping body. I grabbed a pink, stuffed monkey and laid it directly on his chest. That'll teach him.  Oh, one final touch.

"We're coming for you, Dakota," I whispered in his ear before giggling to myself. I'm so evil! I wiped my forehead as a bit of sweat trickled down my cheek, instantly reminding me of the heat. Okay, I can't take this anymore. I pulled off my pajama bottoms, leaving me in only my boxers and a t-shirt. Scandalous, I know. I should be ashamed. But at least I'm not it feels cooler now.

I climbed into bed once again and grabbed Penny, holding her close to myself as I prepared to venture back into dreamland. I closed my eyes as I slowly fell deeper and deeper into unconsciousness, a faint smile appearing on my face. Perfect.

Until my stomach growled and my eyes sprung open. Of course. Ugh, now I need a snack. I climbed out of bed again and walked out of the room, forgetting that I was just in boxers and a tee. Who even cares? No one is up at this time anyways. Besides Batman.

I walked down the hall before going down the steps and going into the kitchen. I opened the cabinets and searched around for anything edible. I didn't really care what it was, as long as I could eat it.

"C'mon man, let's get you some water and aspirins," I heard a voice whisper and fear coursed through me immediately, oh Jesus, we're being robbed! Of our water and aspirins? Eh, it's still a robbery!