|Eight| Just Fine

"Being gay is natural. Hating gay is a lifestyle choice." -- John Fugelsang

Song- "Wild Things,"- Alessia Cara

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow!

~Dakota's Pov~

I'm so killing Calixto, or at least taking a shovel and seeing just how far I can drive it up his a-

"Dakota, how long is this supposed to be in my hair again," Chesney questioned as I mixed the dye with the brush and I looked down at the dye box, fifteen to thirty minutes.

"It'll be awhile, just don't move, also, close your eyes. Don't want any dye getting in those peepers,"I told him and he chuckled, shutting his eyes. I took the brush and slowly applied the dye to his hair, the vibrant red looking gorgeous on him. He's a cute guy honestly, a bit naive, but cute.

"What happened with you and Calixto," I questioned trying to find out more details. All I really knew was that Calixto made him run faster than us after Drew managed to eat twelve of Killian's bean burritos and was running for the toilet. I still think we should've had the house fumigated after that, I swear, the smell is waiting in the vents, ready to strike.

"The jerk lured me in with some fake sob story, and kissed me," Chesney told me sassily, and I held back a small laugh, I figured as much. Anyone could tell that Calixto had some feelings for this kid, it was obvious. Normally, he just fucks the guy or gives up after the slim chance of being rejected, but with Chesnut here, he's still on the prowl. He's not giving up. I respect that, but someone needs to knock some sense into him. I don't care how badly you want someone, you don't lock them in a closet and try to suck out their tonsils, love just doesn't work that way, sadly.

"I'll be right back Chestnut, keep those peepers covered," I commanded before leaving the bathroom, the dye still in Chesney's hair. He's going to look so cute with red hair! Ugh, Dakota, focus. We have a sex crazed buffoon to focus on. As I walked down the stairs, I looked around the living room for any sign of Calixto or anyone for that matter. I knew that Drew probably went to the gym again go for his late night work out and Bello is probably getting his beauty sleep. I'm not really sure where Blaise is and honestly, I don't really care. When I finally spotted Calixto, he and Caspar were getting ready to leave and I just about lost my shit.

"Calixto, where the hell do you think you're going? Get the fuck up there and apologize to Chesney," I shouted and he rolled his eyes. Oh hell to the naw.

"Look Dakota, I will apologize tomorrow," he told me and I walked up to him, his tall form towering over me but I stared up at him, unfazed in the slightest.

"No, you will apologize to him tonight. You assaulted the kid's tonsils and now you're going out for a drink and a few one-night stands? Bitch, man the fuck up and take responsibility," I told him and he sighed, rubbing his temples in frustration. I don't care if he's getting angry, he's my friend and all, he deserves to be called out for this shit. You never leave things like this unresolved! I've learned that the hard way and I don't want them to end up like me.

"Man up? Dakota, all I've done is man up! You know why I have to do this! So just shut the hell up, and let me do it," he exclaimed and I flinched back slightly as a wild look appeared in his eyes. As Caspar walked in, eyes bloodshot and pupils dilated, I was reminded of just why he had to do this.

"Yo man, what's the hold up," Caspar slurred, leaning on the wall and Calixto sighed, a annoyed but caring look on his face.

"Nothing, let's go. Bye Dakota," Calixto stated before opening the door and walking out. Caspar winked at me and waved.